Check out this guys hair!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
capt.han10106211033.vietnam_longest_hair_han101.jpg

Tran Van Hay, 67, from Chau Thanh district in the southern Kien Giang province of Vietnam poses for a photo showing his over 6.2 meters (20.34 feet) long hair Saturday June 19, 2004. Hay has his name written in the Vietnam Guinness Book of records and is expected to have his name written in the world's Guinness record book soon. Hay has not had his hair cut for 31 years. (AP Photo/Thanh Nien)

I thinks its kinda YUCKY!!!

Eww! That is really dirty. You know for sure he doesn't wash that mess that often, if ever. And look at the fingernails. They obviously haven't been taught very good grooming skills over there.

Originally Posted by FairyRave Eww! That is really dirty. You know for sure he doesn't wash that mess that often, if ever. And look at the fingernails. They obviously haven't been taught very good grooming skills over there. LOL @ Fairy! Hahaha. EEEEEk. He might smell funny. He could use an entire bottle of shampoo on that head rug! OMG. Wow.
mutlucky.jpg

Wow! I think he needs a couple of bottles of shampoo and a good hair cut!
icon_lol.gif
I can't believe anybody can have a hair like that.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Kinda looks like mine feels after using EasyStraight... like Rope! Grrrrr... I hope you add yourself to the class action law suit list against EasyStraight. They are awful!!!Your hair sounds very pretty in that post about the length of your hair. Sorry you are another EasyS. victim. I hope you get money for your troubles!!

iibanner1.jpg

thanx guys... I guess it could be worse (seeing some of the other horror stories)
icon_eek.gif
but I think we should get something outta the deal - even if it is only our $ back and maybe a few bucks for being their guinnea pigs
icon_twisted.gif

Latest posts

Back