• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CHECK THIS OUT!!! Free Smashbox gift!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls, go to Nordstrom this weekend and get a free gift from smashbox!!!! All you have to do is print the coupon below. No purchase necessary!!!

http://www.smashboxonline.com/nordstrom/promo.asp

Too bad I will be in Canada during this promotion!
ill.gif

I'll probably end up sending my bf out to get mine on friday morning! lol

I don't have a printer or a Nordstroms around here! That is a shame. I really dislike living in the sticks sometimes.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't have a printer or a Nordstroms around here! That is a shame. I really dislike living in the sticks sometimes. I'm with ya........................well with the living in the sticks part

I'm having my sister pick me up one since she works near a Nordstrom's, I wonder if she got it yet...

30 mins. later- Yup she got it, so it will be at home when I get there! I love freebies!

i got matrix as well, is it a highlighter or a blush? its super duper suttle on me, but its so pretty and glowwy !

I'm soooo SAD right now...
frown.gif
Went to Nordies yesterday and they said they just ran out!!! They took the filled out form anyway and said they're going to send me one...hopefully. I dont want to get my hopes up though!

Latest posts

Back