Check this out

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tinydancer You have to read this. Its really long but it will grab your attention immediately. It made me totally sick to my stomach.

http://www.womenswallstreet.com/WWS/...&articleid=711

Hi, TD... miss you here!Um, I could not get the URL to work. What's the article on?

Tx Cali

124banner10bath.jpg

Originally Posted by Californian Hi, TD... miss you here!Um, I could not get the URL to work. What's the article on?

Tx Cali

124banner10bath.jpg

Never mind.. um it has GOT to be the article on the alleged terrorists, right?Did you know that flight prices at are an all time low right now??!!

LOL .. sorta...

Cali

LOL! Leave it to you to find the bright spot! Originally Posted by Californian Never mind.. um it has GOT to be the article on the alleged terrorists, right? Did you know that flight prices at are an all time low right now??!! LOL .. sorta... Cali

Hey Reija, thanks! I just got a ticket to Boston for $49 each way YAY! But, you can bet your ass I wouldn't be sitting there like a dead duck if I saw all that nonsense going on. I wouldn't have got on that flight after that exchange in the boarding area, with all the suspect behavior. Sorry, call me racist but I would not get on a plane with all those guys, no thanks, I can do without that drama! LOL After I read the article I did get a little nervous because Boston, Logan Airport has been targeted a few times. But, the flight is too short to construct a bomb in the bathroom, at least thats what I'll tell myself. Originally Posted by Reija(admin) It made me sick to my stomach too! Glad to see you on the board!

Hey Tony how are ya. Tell me your thoughts on this article, we seem to have the same views on this subject.

Originally Posted by Tinydancer You have to read this. Its really long but it will grab your attention immediately. It made me totally sick to my stomach.

http://www.womenswallstreet.com/WWS/...&articleid=711

BTW, TD. I wanted to thank you for posting this big time. It's really opened my eyes and I will consider it -seriously- when I think about traveling or when I vote.I have emailed this article to MANY and they are all shocked too! They have each passed it on too.

See what you started? Lol. Thanks .... seriously!

201banner15.jpg

Hey Cali, you're welcome. I've forwarded it on to tons of people too.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Californian BTW, TD. I wanted to thank you for posting this big time. It's really opened my eyes and I will consider it -seriously- when I think about traveling or when I vote.I have emailed this article to MANY and they are all shocked too! They have each passed it on too.

See what you started? Lol. Thanks .... seriously!

201banner15.jpg

Latest posts

Back