Checking NEGATIVE Feedback on eBay..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls!

I only found out about this the other day but some of ye might know about it already!

Go HERE http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs and type in an eBay id and watch all their negative feedback come up. I think its great, instead of searching through pages of feedback to find all the negative comments

Its cool, isn't it! Make sure to save that in your favourites girlie
smile.gif

cool site. thanks, lau!

aw, i have 2 negatives. i hate people. i didn't do anything wrong
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer cool site. thanks, lau!
aw, i have 2 negatives. i hate people. i didn't do anything wrong
frown.gif

Yeah, I know what you mean. Ebay is great and all but you really have to be careful because you don't know the folks you are dealing with. It's much easier for people to be assholes when they have no association with you. I have 100% positives (knock on wood) but I had to talk some common sense into a couple people. All I did was ask them to be fair and to think honestly about how they would like to be treated. I had one girl outright accuse me of not sending an item. She complained to Paypal. I put a dead stop to that when I scanned a copy of the postal receipt. Makes you wonder how many people receive their stuff and try to get it for free. I guess it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

thanks! I was always wondering if there was a way to do it, I always searched through tons of positive feedback to see what negative was and it was so tideous
mad.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gamaki Yeah, I know what you mean. Ebay is great and all but you really have to be careful because you don't know the folks you are dealing with. It's much easier for people to be assholes when they have no association with you. I have 100% positives (knock on wood) but I had to talk some common sense into a couple people. All I did was ask them to be fair and to think honestly about how they would like to be treated. I had one girl outright accuse me of not sending an item. She complained to Paypal. I put a dead stop to that when I scanned a copy of the postal receipt. Makes you wonder how many people receive their stuff and try to get it for free. I guess it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
ugh! i got my 2 negatives because...
1. i won an auction WAY back in the day, over 2-3 years ago, and the guy e-mailed me to tell me it was damaged and said he was sorry and i said it was fine, not his fault. few weeks later, he says he left me neg. feedback because i never sent my money!

2. this happened about a month ago. i won an auction for a discontinued l'oreal shadow palette and i sent my money and she said she sent it, but also got a few bad feedbacks in the middle of our transaction, so i reported mail fraud on her, and she said i kept no communication, when all i did was e-mail her to see proof she sent my package out!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i hate people.

what a great feature! I hate having to read through pages of fb to see what the negatives were about.

thanks so much for sharing it!

Thank you for this tool Laura, I will def be using this often!!!

I love eBay too but it does suck sometimes. I didn't deserve my 2 negs either (with 350 positive comments), the people were literally psycho liars! Nothing you can do against idiots like that, if they're out to be dishonest then they're going to do it no matter what.
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif

This is great!! Thanks...I'm totally addicted to eBay and like many of you, I spend a lot of time going back to see why they received negatives... it's soooo time consuming.

Thanks Laura you're awesome
claps.gif

I'm delighted you all love it! I thought that maybe i was the last person on the planet to know about it & that people were gonna say "well duh Laura, where have u been"!!!

Thanks for that Laura, i will save it to my computer and use it every time i buy from ebay now.

Latest posts

Back