Cheek/Face highlighter

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good cheek highlighter. I've been using benefits highbeam. Its not bad, but it doesn't stay on very long. I heard macs silver dusk is good. I do NOT want something with glitter. I'm 27, very fair skinned with a yellow undertone. So, either something very sheer, or something with a pink/peach tone to it. Just looking for that beautiful natural looking glow.

Here's a picture of me, maybe that will help with what would look good on me..

wearing a blush here

In another thread, someone compiled a list of suggested highlighters: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/123141/great-highlighters/30#post_1822871. Most powder highlighters are very shimmery, so I don't know if you would call that glittery--but highbeam is shimmery too, so you probably won't have a problem with them. If you have yellow undertones, highlighters with golden tones would look lovely too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If you want more sheer, controlled application, I would recommend getting a fan brush; I bought the $3 ELF one (at target) for my powdered highlighter and it works great.

Latest posts

Back