Cheek lines and wrinkles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a couple lines going from my ear down my cheek and chin starting in my late 30s (I'm in my 40s). They're always there, but they're noticeable especially when I look down or to the side. But only on one side of my face. The other side is clear.

I want to prevent it from getting worse and how I can reduce them or make them go away if it's possible. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

I've tried lots of creams but I'm allergic to most of them and they don't seem to help.

Makeup also bothers my skin and I always feel weird when I wear it.

Are there any suggestions?

Try Skin or Tissue tightening is a non-surgical process for skin rejuvenation. A non-invasive process, it tightens and lifts the sagging wrinkled skin. The underlying principle of this procedure is that deep heating of the skin causes the collagen to contract as well as the cells to produce fresh collagen for recuperation. Skin Tightening Treatments at Kosmoderma last for about half to one hour depending upon the intensity of sag/wrinkle.

Try Skin or Tissue tightening is a non-surgical process for skin rejuvenation. A non-invasive process, it tightens and lifts the sagging wrinkled skin. The underlying principle of this procedure is that deep heating of the skin causes the collagen to contract as well as the cells to produce fresh collagen for recuperation. Skin Tightening Treatments at Kosmoderma last for about half to one hour depending upon the intensity of sag/wrinkle.
Though non-invasive, this procedure sounds pretty advanced. Does the whole process involve heating the skin only?

I'm wondering that too, I'm hoping for something that's not... a procedure or that kind of thing. Are there any more natural things I can do?

Back