Cherry Culture Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So i bought some more stuff online just a few minutes ago and i didn't even get my other order yet. lol

NYX Chrome Eyeshadow $2.99ea

piggybackrg2.png

Piggy Back

sunnydayhh3.png

Sunny Day (got 2 of these)

olivers5.png

Olive

hardcorehf5.png

Hardcore

NYX Single Eye Shadow $2.80ea Buy 3 get 1 free

hollywoodwl6.png

Hollywood

redbronzexj3.png

Red Bronze

hotpinkvd7.png

Hot Pink

sweetlagoonki6.png

Sweet Lagoon

oceanbk4.png

Ocean

saharaab5.png

Sahara

NYX Ultra Pearl Mania $.99

lilacpr7.png

Lilac

oceanbluebp4.png

Ocean Blue

orosn6.png

Oro

pennylt6.png

Penny

purpleul2.png

Purple

silverps2.png

Silver

skypinkos9.png

Sky Pink

turquoisenp1.png

Turquoise

yellowgoldic7.png

Yellow Gold

NYX Round Lipstick $.99ea

frostedbeigeya5.png

Frosted Beige

marcissuskt2.png

Narcissus

I don't wear lipsticks but these were only a dollar so i thought i'd see how they looked.

Niiiice Enjoy! Those are cool colors. Did you see the other thread that has lots of swatches?

I wanted to order and after I had everything picked out the website said they didn't ship to PR.
frown.gif

I heard alot of good feedback on NYX products and I did see those swatches. Her skin is a little darker then mine but i still liked the colors so i bought some more. Their makeup is pretty cheap also so!.
smile.gif

Do you have a friend or someone in the states who could order it for you and then they could ship it to you?

Waaaait a sec... I'm just checking their CS page and they say they do! *GASP!!*

That one you have there, Sunny Day is soo freaking bright I want it!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL. And the ordering BEGINS! And you have nooo idea hahahahaha
Wohooooo!!!!

Tell me what do you think when you get them, I love waiting for packages in the mail.

Well my first package i should be getting by Friday..i hope and then THIS order i'm not sure when i'll be getting (a week?) but i'll be sure to let you know!

The chrome shadows are my favorite; you'll love them! Don't worry, cherryculture usually ships pretty fast. I usually get my stuff within four or five days.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif I ordered $160 worth of NYX! Their round lipsticks are awesome! Wow!.

Latest posts

Back