Chickpeas!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chickpea flour and water is supposed to make a very effective facial cleansing mask- has anyone tried it? And does it stink?

Have you ever had humus dip? It's made of chickpeas and olive oil- it's soooo good, btw- so it's harmless stuff. I heard of this on MUA but the only one who has used it wont come back to the board and tell anyone about it. Maybe YOU should try it and tell us about it! I hereby elect Kate_r as the Official Guinea Pig of Makeuptalk.com!! :mrgreen:

Wow chickpea mask sounds very interesting! I would have never thought of that...I don't think I could try one on either. What about the milk of magnesia, does it really work for your skin? Anyone tried it?

Originally Posted by bluepisces

Have you ever had humus dip? It's made of chickpeas and olive oil- it's soooo good, btw- so it's harmless stuff. I heard of this on MUA but the only one who has used it wont come back to the board and tell anyone about it. Maybe YOU should try it and tell us about it! I hereby elect Kate_r as the Official Guinea Pig of Makeuptalk.com!! :mrgreen:

I'd do the chickpea mask in a second if someone would cough up the recipe and some kind of confirmation on whether it would benefit my skin! As for the Milk of Mag, it's supposed to dry up oil on sensitive skin without overdrying- I can put food on my face without a problem, but not a laxative...

I'd do the chickpea mask in a second if someone would cough up the recipe and some kind of confirmation on whether it would benefit my skin! As for the Milk of Mag, it's supposed to dry up oil on sensitive skin without overdrying- I can put food on my face without a problem, but not a laxative...

Jesus, I laughed so hard when I read this. WTF! hahah

Milk of Mag is a laxative- dont you remember the commercials that Benson used to do? "When you need relief, call M.O.M". Now it's the one with the wife embarrassing the husband to death by discussing his constipation in front of strangers. Did you laugh so hard that you dont need to call M.O.M? Lol...

Hahah, I laughed so hard cuz it was TRUE! And I knew exactly what MOM was too! Your text just cracked me up instantly.

Milk of Mag is a laxative- dont you remember the commercials that Benson used to do? "When you need relief, call M.O.M". Now it's the one with the wife embarrassing the husband to death by discussing his constipation in front of strangers. Did you laugh so hard that you dont need to call M.O.M? Lol...

Or like that movie "Nell" with Jodie Foster, "Chick-a-pee-Chick-a-pee!!!!"
biggrin.gif

Reija showed me the Chicpeas shit, she got it from the fridge and it was cold and brown.....uhmmm

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids

Ok you have got me laughing out loud right now!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by TonysDesigns Reija showed me the Chicpeas shit, she got it from the fridge and it was cold and brown.....uhmmm Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids Ok you have got me laughing out loud right now!!!!!!!!! Chickpea shit? You weirdo!!! We dont want that sick stuff on this board!!

It was pretty funny huh

Originally Posted by Bravegirl

Oh you guys are toooo much! Reading all of the above sounds like show and tell in school! LOL! Chickpeas are garbanzo beans! Beats me why they call it chickpeas or garbanzos, for that matter. It's a legume.

Latest posts

Back