China Glaze Summer Neons

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Available now at Sally's Beauty Supply.

China Glaze Summer Neons
  1. Pink Plumeria: Light pink with gold shimmer
  2. Under the Boardwalk: Fluorescent raspberry
  3. Splish Splash: Bright sky blue shimmer
  4. Love’s A Beach: Sizzling hot pink
  5. Hang-Ten Toes: Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
  6. Beach Cruise-r: Glimmering fuchsia grape
  7. Orange You Hot?: Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
  8. Surfin’ For Boys: Glistening bright coral
  9. Flirty Tankini: Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
  10. Ride the Waves: Dark ocean blue I’m With the
  11. Lifeguard: Glimmering lime green
  12. Sun-Kissed: Hot highlighter yellow.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone- 1, Citric Acid , Dimethicone, Kaolin, Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Alcohol Denat., Adipic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica

I've been on a nail polish craze lately. Everyone needs neon in their lives, right?
biggrin.gif

I love these! Especially the top left purple and the green. I was going to stop in Sally's tomorrow to pick up some hair dye, I think some of these might be finding their way into my basket. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I want all of them, lol. What no buy? 
I've been trying to cut back on my makeup/non essential spending but I've been soooo bad with polish lately. I just got a few bottles in a trade and picked up some of the milani 3D holos to try out from CVS because I was dropping off some prescriptions after a doctor's appointment that didn't go so well and needed a pick me up 
sadyes.gif
. I did give some colors that I wasn't in love with to friends though, so I needed to replace them!

What I like about these is that they are different from most of the other neons out there...even though I do love me a good matte, these are so lovely from the swatches I've seen.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What I like about these is that they are different from most of the other neons out there...even though I do love me a good matte, these are so lovely from the swatches I've seen.
Yes yes I agree! I only have an orange neon by color club from birchbox, so I obviously need at least the pink, blue, purple, and yellow.

I'm seriously considering Beach Cruise-r, Flirty Tankini, I'm With the Lifeguard, and Sun Kissed. HOWEVER, I really am trying to pare down my polishes, so.....

I got "Pool Party" which is a bright neon pink. I thought it was from this collection? I am so in love with neons! 

Girls I am also new to the website so any recommendations will be welcome. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks!

Pool Party is from the summer 2010 Poolside collection. I love that one! I picked up all of them but Beach Cruise-r. I own way too many purple neons already.

I bought seven of these yesterday! Gotta love Sally's, they're $4.99 each (if you're a beauty club member) and they had buy two and get a Seche Retain, Recondtion or Repair! And since I got seven I got all three of the Seche products! Um score! And I had a 15% off coupon so I got seven polishes and Seche Repair, Recondtion, and Retain for about $30! I got: Flirty Tankini I'm with the Lifeguard Pink Plumeria Orange you hot? Sun-kissed Loves a Beach Surfin for Boys

Latest posts

Back