Chip and Pepper jeans

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
if you can't afford their jeans, they have made jeans for JCPenny called C7P. its only $50 but its on sale now for only $34.99.

i bought my first pair today and i love it. i am so going to get more.

Chip and Pepper don't fit me very well....I Love Joes Jeans and Vigoss Studio.

I am always on the hunt for a great fitting pair of jeans. I can never find them long enough. Do they sell talls?

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am always on the hunt for a great fitting pair of jeans. I can never find them long enough. Do they sell talls? as far as i know, you have to go there and try it on. i don't know how tall you are but i am 5'5-5'6 and they are long for me. i just have to wear a pair of heels and they will be perfect.

I am 5'11" so I bet they will be too short. I like to wear jeans with heels and flats. So I like to have them longer when I wear heels. I like the jeans at American Eagle for everyday, but you can not really dress them up.

Chip and Pepper arent even worth it. The one pair I bought wasnt even anything special and didnt fit me like a glove (amongst the other crap I tried on that one that I bought was the "ok" one) and I still wear my cheep-o, on sale $20 jeans that I bought from PacSun more.

Originally Posted by Saje /img/forum/go_quote.gif Chip and Pepper arent even worth it. The one pair I bought wasnt even anything special and didnt fit me like a glove (amongst the other crap I tried on that one that I bought was the "ok" one) and I still wear my cheep-o, on sale $20 jeans that I bought from PacSun more. to you they might not be worth it but to me they are. they fit me perfectly.

I've never tried Chip and Pepper jeans. I really like their personalities, though! lol. They seem like a lot of fun.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am 5'11" so I bet they will be too short. I like to wear jeans with heels and flats. So I like to have them longer when I wear heels. I like the jeans at American Eagle for everyday, but you can not really dress them up. old navy has the best jeans! they come in tall and dark wash so that you can dress them up!

Latest posts

Back