Christina Aguilera....Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
87869644.preview.jpg

Shooot. Christina has been doing so well dressing her newly preggers shape, but this is a disaster!!! She looks like a drag version of herself. The dress would have been cute with bare legs, but the tights ugh. Her makeup is just tooooo much. Sooooo Not Hot.

Ewwww.. Her dress looks like a baby doll nightie.. And hate the tights.. Doesn't even look like her at all..

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ewwww.. Her dress looks like a baby doll nightie.. And hate the tights.. Doesn't even look like her at all.. They're called babydoll dresses. She could've worn the dress as a blouse with leggings. The neckline is gorgeous!

I love the dress....but you guys are right, the tights and makeup are too much. A soft, smokey look with nude lips would've been nicer.

I kind of want to puke, I can't look at that horrible picture again! The makeup is WAY too much! I forgot she was pregnant too.

Love Christina but don't love anything about how she looks in this pic . . . except maybe the hair!

Latest posts

Back