Christmas/winter manicures

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you get winter themed manicures (snowflake design for example) or do you just use your favorite seasonal colors?

I haven't gotten designs on my nails in a while. I'm been trying to save money so I've been doing them myself. I just change the colors with the seasons.

I did. I got my regular pink and whites with a red glitter across them (where the pink and white meet).

I bought some christmas decals. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to cut them up and put them together in my brain...

i plan on buying a white nailpolish, but i'm clueless on how i will paint my nails.

Nope, plain Jane for me, anything other than a single color is not my usual style. Though on other people it looks good sometimes (if they don't go overboard.)

I have painted holly leaves and berries onto my clients nails for Christmas, and used snow flake decals on others. Not on all the nails, but on the pointer finger for a feature nail. And of course, red is the most popular colour this time of the year.

I like red for the holidays or a classic french; I've never been into decals too much.

I usually have red manicures for the month of December. And for pedis, I like to do a deep blue with white snowflake nail art on the big toe.

I've thought about it a couple of times, but I'm a big chicken. Just before Christmas I seriously thought about letting her put ribbons on a couple of them.

I used to get red tips (I cant stand an all over red on me) or green. The last couple of times tho, I got a glittery white tip that looked great and the christmas just gone I had a beautiful bluey/aqua nail with white snowflake decals - I wish I had a pic - they got the most positive comments of all! Even from guys I didn't know!

I never do holiday themed nails. I think most colours look bad on me, so I just stick to pretty plain stuff.

Latest posts

Back