Chyna Doll Man

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A-Lister Galore here
wink.gif

annachy1.preview.jpg

I can't get over the fact that she's posing behind a Trash can.
Hehehe.

I like her as a person - it's funny how she can look better than Brit-Brit tho.

I prefer britney. haha.

I loved her on the vh1 show though.

But, she's alright.

She looks alright. She needs to get her hip's inflated. She will definately float in water with those bazooka's......lol

She's looking alright here. Now what she needs is one of those "Con-donkadonk" underpanties, you know, the kind with the fluffed ass and hips. It really works wonders for crossdressers.
paddedpanty.jpg

I'm looking into those panties, but I think I already have hips bigger than hers lol. I really love the garbage can--nice touch.

I'm not really a fan of very hardbodied women, but I do admire her for having such a great sense of humour about herself, and her career choices in general.

Also really loving the purse!!

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's looking alright here. Now what she needs is one of those "Con-donkadonk" underpanties, you know, the kind with the fluffed ass and hips. It really works wonders for crossdressers.
http://www.cross-dress.com/Merchant2...addedpanty.jpg
Hey!! I have a pair just like those!! lol

Karren

I think she would look better if her boobs weren't so huge. It makes her look funny.

Latest posts

Back