Ciao

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well ladies and gents....

I depart for my cruise Saturday morning at approximately 5 am.
icon_cry.gif

Tomorrow evening I will head to the Atlanta airport to greet my cousin from Michigan who is the lucky gal I chose to go with me (since I won the cruise!!). I (very sadly) doubt that I'll be able to check in after tomorrow afternoon so I wanted to find out what you would bring if you went on a cruise.

You can check out my mu collection on my notepad. I also have the following MAC pigment samples, which I'm having a hard time even thinking about parting with them....but I'm looking to YOU for advice.

TAN

GOLDEN OLIVE

DECKCHAIR

PROVENCE

VANILLA

and COCO

By the way...no doubt I'll bring SOMETHING to spruce up those eyebrows!!

Can't wait to hear from you!!
tongue.gif

yay! have fun!!!!

well, i would bring some natural makeup, especially a shimmery champagne shadow so it's something simple you can put on but does wonders!

maybe like a brighter shadow to mix it up a bit.

and then some darker colors for like the night stuff.

tinted moisturizer for the day time and a foundation that has more coverage.

peachy, bronze blushes.

a couple of glosses and maybe 2 or 3 lippies. like a nude, pink, and red lippie.

waterproof mascara!

urban decay primer potion to help the makeup stay on.

Have fun!!
biggrin.gif
Liz gave great ideas for what to bring!! When I go on vacation, I like to bring fairly natural makeup (like for day) and then something more dramatic for night, but I try not to take much. It won't kill me to wear the same looks all week.
wink.gif

How exciting!!

I would pack a minimal version of your daily routine (such as moisturizer, concealer, loose powder), two eyeshadows to make a dramatic look, one eyeliner for a natural daytime look, mascara, one lip gloss and one lipstick. You'll be getting some sun so you can probably skip blush and bronzer, right??

Latest posts

Back