Cindy Crawford meaningful beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im actually replying as a customer represenative for meaningful beauty and it definitely is either you hate it or love it.

i hear success stories as well as hate stories for the product. the success stories are always fun. i get alot of feedback. but we also have to keep in mind that its not just the reps that can be mean customers are as well. always depends on the situation we are human. and no one likes to get yelled at for something they didnt personally do to a customer.

I have been using miracle beauty for about a fortnight now, and I must say so far I love the product.

My skin feels softer, is more radiant, my pores are not as pronounced, and I haven't broken out in acne like I do with a lot of other products out there.

Trust me I've tried a lot of products along the way. But many I have found did nothing, and/or irritated my skin. 

This is the first product I have used that I saw results within the first week of trying. 
smile.gif

Also just wanted to add that I find it strange that sooo many woman out there have found it irritates there skin???

I have extremely sensitive skin, and have suffered with adult acne for many years, I am 36 yrs old,  tried lots of creams, lotions,and even ones that are raved about - proactiv, to name 1, and all reacted to my skin, ranging from chemical burns, to acne. In the end I saw a dermatologist and was put on medication for acute acne that dried out my pores, made my face red, scaly, and skin peel, however I felt it was better than having acne so I continued.

My point is that I would consider myself hugely at risk from a reaction, however nil so far, on this product. Will keep you updated though as I realize I haven't been using it all that long.  

My neighbor uses Meaningful Beauty religiously and swears by it.  After seeing the infomercial, I was considering trying it myself.  My neighbor gave me some samples from her products, and after only one use, my skin was red, dry and irritated.  Glad that I didn't spend the $$!!

Ouch!

Originally Posted by Jovigurl1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My neighbor uses Meaningful Beauty religiously and swears by it.  After seeing the infomercial, I was considering trying it myself.  My neighbor gave me some samples from her products, and after only one use, my skin was red, dry and irritated.  Glad that I didn't spend the $$!!

I have been using Meaningful Beauty products for over 3 years.. I am really happy with the results and the simple program.. People tell me all the time they cannot believe my age and several women have asked how I do it!!!!  I use the day moisturizer, night cream, and dap on some eye cream every single day day. 

Cleanser, throat and chest  most days.  Mask maybe twice a month.. I love it and do see results!! I find it easy to carry when I travel and have shared some products with friends who enjoy it too!!  I am not one to fuss, not much of a fashionista, and I live in the tropics, but I have a healthy, beautiful skin. PS try one batch, if it is not for you you will know!!

xoxo

Back