Cindy Crawford meaningful beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone used the meaningful beauty line? I've had some friends tell me they like it, but I wanted a broader review before I purchased.

Originally Posted by Naturally Never heard of it until now! Welcome to MuT by the way! Thank you! I've actually NEVER been on a chat or message board or anything (I'm sure you can tell by my lack of smiley faces and pictures and such), but alas, I have a baby who woke me up tonight and now it seems I have a bad case of insomnia! I figured I might as well make use of my time! It's better than raiding the fridge like I would typically do.

Originally Posted by christymo Has anyone used the meaningful beauty line? I've had some friends tell me they like it, but I wanted a broader review before I purchased. Yes, I have been using Meaningful Beauty for about 6 months now. I love it and find that the products are uncomplicated and high quality. The key to using these products is not to use other products with them. Give them a fair try and use them alone for a few months. I have found that my skin is clearer and I have fewer breakouts. My skin texture is nicer and overall I really like the effects. I love the twice weekly mask and never forget to use it.

Yes' date=' I have been using Meaningful Beauty for about 6 months now. I love it and find that the products are uncomplicated and high quality. The key to using these products is not to use other products with them. Give them a fair try and use them alone for a few months. I have found that my skin is clearer and I have fewer breakouts. My skin texture is nicer and overall I really like the effects. I love the twice weekly mask and never forget to use it.[/quote
']Yay! That's goood to know! My sister in law swears by it, but in all honesty she's never had a skin problem in her life.

Any new thoughts/updates on everyone's opinions of this skincare line? I just caught the infomercial for the first time over the weekend. I was really tempted to pick up the phone, but I held back (at least until I could get on the board here and do some "research").
wink.gif
Anyone had any problems with breakouts from this line?

Originally Posted by CamaroChick Any new thoughts/updates on everyone's opinions of this skincare line? I just caught the infomercial for the first time over the weekend. I was really tempted to pick up the phone, but I held back (at least until I could get on the board here and do some "research").
wink.gif
Anyone had any problems with breakouts from this line? I didn't even know that Cindy Crawford had a skin care line. Sorry, Amy. I hope someone will be able to help you out soon.

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole I didn't even know that Cindy Crawford had a skin care line. Sorry, Amy. I hope someone will be able to help you out soon. ditto.

Cindy Crawford actually presented this line on QVC when she first introduced it. Apparently it didn't do very well, because her shows were yanked shortly thereafter.

I've heard about it, but never seen it or anything. I try to stick with what I know works for me
smile.gif

I saw the infomercial this morning and im sooo tempted!!! I want to know if it ACTUALLY reduces fine lines and wrinkles because i have a few under my eyes that ive tried just about everything to get rid of or to diminish at least!!

cindy almost got me too! i saw this infomercial sunday morning and was so tempted! i didn't do it, but i sure wanted to try this line out. the silly thing is my skin is doing fantastic right now. i must be crazy! lol~

I didn't know Cindy Crawford has a skin care line either. But then, celebrities nowadays are always trying to launch new lines of skin care, makeup, jeans, perfume and so on
policeman.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard about it, but never seen it or anything. I try to stick with what I know works for me
smile.gif
well, if that's your skin, it's beautiful. What's your secret?I just saw the infomercial too and was curious about it.

Originally Posted by Beyonce Welch /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have used Cindy's products for over a year, they are great and I love them. Have you actually seen changes that you didn't get with other skin care products? If so, what?
Thanks
smile.gif

Cindy Crawford has been seeing a plastic surgeon for years. Her product line is a joke and is false advertising. I'm glad I never wasted any money on it.

Just do a Google search of Cindy Crawford Plastic Surgery.

This shouldn't come as any huge surprise. Everyone ages, no one stays 19 forever and there is no miracle cream in a jar that will ever erase the hands of time. Yes even supermodels age, just like everyone else.

have you checked the reviews here on MUT? I'm not sure if anyone has tried and reported back on here about it.

Latest posts

Back