Circular Swap Questions and Discussion - Round 2

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
If you have any questions or want to talk about the second round of the traveling sample box, do it here! 

 
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
414
Reaction score
8
I noticed a few full size items in the other boxes. Obviously I wouldn't want to weigh down the box too quickly with big, bulky bottles of body wash or lotions, but I certainly wouldn't mind unloading some reasonably sized items (that aren't really samples) from my usual swap list either. Would this be frowned upon or is it generally okay provided that the items fit inside?
 

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
You can ship it in whatever you want. The last box started out as all packets and make up items in an envelope, and ended in a large flat rate priority box. Since you are paying for the shipping, it's up to you! 

 
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
45
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I have done many swaps with people but I don't have any feedback, I didn't know that we could add feedback without having a swap thread?

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have done many swaps with people but I don't have any feedback, I didn't know that we could add feedback without having a swap thread?
No no, you are fine!! You can sign up. It's feedback OR enough posts. And I think we've all gotten enough samples and things from you to know you'll follow through! 

 
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
45
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Oh ok!! Great, I also wouldn't ruin the reputation of my business for a few samples so I am glad there is an or! LOL

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No no, you are fine!! You can sign up. It's feedback OR enough posts. And I think we've all gotten enough samples and things from you to know you'll follow through! 
 
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
13
I have heard of this but I'm not exactly sure how it works. It sounds like fun! Are there any more openings?

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have heard of this but I'm not exactly sure how it works. It sounds like fun! Are there any more openings?
Yes, we are still accepting participants! 

 
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
502
Reaction score
13
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, we are still accepting participants! 
I'm totally interested! Is there something I can read that will explain to me how it works? I have TONS of stuff.

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm totally interested! Is there something I can read that will explain to me how it works? I have TONS of stuff.
The earlier threads on here explain it, but basically the box goes from person to person and everyone takes out some samples and adds more, then sends it on.

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this too much?

Nope! You'll be paying your shipping, so it's up to you how much you want to put in. 

 
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
1,405
Reaction score
13
Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I wish this box was coming to me first! LOL I would die!!
I'm glad you like it. Maybe you can bribe Jenna w/ eyeshadow & you will get it first

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad you like it. Maybe you can bribe Jenna w/ eyeshadow & you will get it first
I can arrange things, since I'm organizing by geography, you both fall in the "west" box. 

 
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
1,405
Reaction score
13
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can arrange things, since I'm organizing by geography, you both fall in the "west" box. 
I think you should send zadi's to me then. JK....kinda

 
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
6,107
Reaction score
100
Well there will be two west boxes so I can't make any promises to anyone. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Last round was east coast heavy, this one is west coast heavy. It's strange!! 

That said, anyone in the "south" (carolinas, georgia, florida, louisiana, etc) who is interested, be sure to submit your info!! That box only has 3 people and if more don't submit I'll have to merge it with another which will ruin my plan, lol. 

 
Joined
Jan 30, 2012
Messages
1,373
Reaction score
45
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I will gladly partake in 2 boxes if I get that handsome box up there ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well there will be two west boxes so I can't make any promises to anyone. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Last round was east coast heavy, this one is west coast heavy. It's strange!! 

That said, anyone in the "south" (carolinas, georgia, florida, louisiana, etc) who is interested, be sure to submit your info!! That box only has 3 people and if more don't submit I'll have to merge it with another which will ruin my plan, lol. 
 
Joined
May 1, 2012
Messages
472
Reaction score
146
Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this too much?

Wowzer!  You've definitely been stocking up!!!  This looks like it's going to be a fun box to be apart of.  =D

 

Latest posts

Top