Circular Swap Questions and Discussion - Round 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guys not on the west coast, don't worry. Last round all the boxes ended up with some great stuff.

I can't set anything up so anyone gets anything, all I know is last round everyone was able to find some stuff they were excited to have. 

Please please PLEASE don't whine about not getting something because someone posted a picture of what they'll be adding because 1)i'm doing this by myself and it takes a lot of my time (believe it or not, I do work full time and have a life!), and 2)it's just as annoying as people whining about birchbox. THANKS. 
I hope my comment didn't come off whiny! I posted it out of lightheartedness; sure there is a picture of some awesome things that are going to be going into the west coast box, but I'm sure there will be some really great things in the east coast box too! I (and I hope everyone else participating) really appreciate the time you're putting in to organize these swaps, because it does seem like a lot of work, and I would be frustrated too if people were complaining about it. I'm sorry if you thought I was complaining in my comment, I truly didn't mean for it to come off that way. I'm really excited to do this swap (on the east coast!), I have a ton of stuff waiting for new homes!

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Don't drop out! I'm in Florida too and have lots of goodies to send out!
smile.gif
I'm not. I'm almost desperate to get rid of all these samples. This going to be fun
icon_razz.gif

Guys not on the west coast, don't worry. Last round all the boxes ended up with some great stuff. I can't set anything up so anyone gets anything, all I know is last round everyone was able to find some stuff they were excited to have.  Please please PLEASE don't whine about not getting something because someone posted a picture of what they'll be adding because 1)i'm doing this by myself and it takes a lot of my time (believe it or not, I do work full time and have a life!), and 2)it's just as annoying as people whining about birchbox. THANKS. 
If you need any help with anything, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help.

Just wanted to offer up a suggestion for the next round. Since the boxes were broken up by region (with the exception of the last chance one), how about the last person holds on to the box until all the swaps are completed, and then instead of sending the same box out again, they send the box to a different region? And once each box reached its region, we can proceed as usual. Ugh, I think I'm explaining it in a more complicated way, but hopefully it makes sense.

What about the Last Chance box? Lol, are we going to be added to the regions we're located in or stay in our group? I'm a little curious about that.

Well, fwiw the first round was not done by region, it was just randomized. Those boxes were then sent out again (the box that is on the east coast was a previous sample box as was the california box, the other box is "missing".). So pretty much what I'm saying is yup that is the plan. Participants change each round, too, most of the people this round did not participate in round 1. 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, fwiw the first round was not done by region, it was just randomized. Those boxes were then sent out again (the box that is on the east coast was a previous sample box as was the california box, the other box is "missing".). So pretty much what I'm saying is yup that is the plan. Participants change each round, too, most of the people this round did not participate in round 1. 
Ahh, I see. Well, count me in lol. I haven't even gotten the box in my swap group yet, but think this is such an awesome idea! Thank you sooo much for all the work and effort you put in, keeping us organized and on track!

I'd love in on the South circular box ( if it's not too late ). Last post I read was it's on hold bc of not enough people. Just let me know ! Thanks ! :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You know I'm always down to be in these circular swap boxes, I finished my turn in the Last Chance box, so the next one I can be in I'd love it.

Originally Posted by tevans /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd love in on the South circular box ( if it's not too late ).

Last post I read was it's on hold bc of not enough people.

Just let me know !

Thanks !
redface.gif
Since the boxes are already moving, we're not adding anyone else in. Sign ups will happen again! 

Since the boxes are already moving, we're not adding anyone else in. Sign ups will happen again! 
Thanks for letting me know ! I'll keep checking back !

Back