Circular Swap Questions and Discussion - Round 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you have any questions or want to talk about the second round of the traveling sample box, do it here! 

I noticed a few full size items in the other boxes. Obviously I wouldn't want to weigh down the box too quickly with big, bulky bottles of body wash or lotions, but I certainly wouldn't mind unloading some reasonably sized items (that aren't really samples) from my usual swap list either. Would this be frowned upon or is it generally okay provided that the items fit inside?

You can ship it in whatever you want. The last box started out as all packets and make up items in an envelope, and ended in a large flat rate priority box. Since you are paying for the shipping, it's up to you! 

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have done many swaps with people but I don't have any feedback, I didn't know that we could add feedback without having a swap thread?
No no, you are fine!! You can sign up. It's feedback OR enough posts. And I think we've all gotten enough samples and things from you to know you'll follow through! 

Oh ok!! Great, I also wouldn't ruin the reputation of my business for a few samples so I am glad there is an or! LOL

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No no, you are fine!! You can sign up. It's feedback OR enough posts. And I think we've all gotten enough samples and things from you to know you'll follow through! 

I have heard of this but I'm not exactly sure how it works. It sounds like fun! Are there any more openings?

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have heard of this but I'm not exactly sure how it works. It sounds like fun! Are there any more openings?
Yes, we are still accepting participants! 

Yes, we are still accepting participants! 
I'm totally interested! Is there something I can read that will explain to me how it works? I have TONS of stuff.

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm totally interested! Is there something I can read that will explain to me how it works? I have TONS of stuff.
The earlier threads on here explain it, but basically the box goes from person to person and everyone takes out some samples and adds more, then sends it on.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I wish this box was coming to me first! LOL I would die!!
I'm glad you like it. Maybe you can bribe Jenna w/ eyeshadow & you will get it first

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad you like it. Maybe you can bribe Jenna w/ eyeshadow & you will get it first
I can arrange things, since I'm organizing by geography, you both fall in the "west" box. 

I can arrange things, since I'm organizing by geography, you both fall in the "west" box. 
I think you should send zadi's to me then. JK....kinda

Well there will be two west boxes so I can't make any promises to anyone. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Last round was east coast heavy, this one is west coast heavy. It's strange!! 

That said, anyone in the "south" (carolinas, georgia, florida, louisiana, etc) who is interested, be sure to submit your info!! That box only has 3 people and if more don't submit I'll have to merge it with another which will ruin my plan, lol. 

I will gladly partake in 2 boxes if I get that handsome box up there ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well there will be two west boxes so I can't make any promises to anyone. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Last round was east coast heavy, this one is west coast heavy. It's strange!! 

That said, anyone in the "south" (carolinas, georgia, florida, louisiana, etc) who is interested, be sure to submit your info!! That box only has 3 people and if more don't submit I'll have to merge it with another which will ruin my plan, lol. 

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this too much?

Wowzer!  You've definitely been stocking up!!!  This looks like it's going to be a fun box to be apart of.  =D

Latest posts

Back