Circular Swap Round 2-California Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem on the delayed photos Sleepykat.  I have migraines too, so believe me I understand!!  Box is now on its way to Ampym.

Wow this went fast!  Looks like there's a lot of good stuff in there too!  =)

So now that the box has completed its circle, what next?  Does it go again?  Do we re-shuffle for the next round?  Do we need to do sign-ups for the next round, or are we just assumed to be part of it?  I'd love to do this again--I've been working on collecting more samples!

Originally Posted by missionista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So now that the box has completed its circle, what next?  Does it go again?  Do we re-shuffle for the next round?  Do we need to do sign-ups for the next round, or are we just assumed to be part of it?  I'd love to do this again--I've been working on collecting more samples!
Sign ups will reopen, and everyone will need to resign up (it makes it easier just to clear out the inbox and start a new document, and so many people from the first round decided not to participate again, I assume it will be similar in a new round). We'll rearrange and have different participants in groups together, and the box will make another round. 

I got the final box a few days ago.....WHOLLY MOLLY there was so much stuff. I will post pic later. I can do another starter box with stuff from this box and new stuff that I have obtained.  Just give me an address.  I can send as fast as next week. Thanks ladies.

Hey all, I'm just curious if there's any movement on starting a round three for California? If so, I would love to find out how to sign up. Thanks!

When sign ups open, there will several announcement posts! I"m not sure how the boxes will be set up next round, but we'll mix it up so different people are in different groups.

Back