Circular Swap Round 2-East Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And flat rate is probably the way to go, as it was over 6 lbs when it left me and probably weighs more now.
 It was $10.85 and at this point the box is about 7.5 lbs. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got the box! I took some things out (can't post pics, I'm on my work computer =( & added some stuff too, but I feel like now, there's even more because I can't get the medium flat rate box to close! Maybe I should rearrange some stuff, but man girls, I AM IMPRESSED! lol. I'd rather buy this sample box for $21 than my stupid crappy GlossyBox -__-

Originally Posted by wintersnowpeach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the box! I took some things out (can't post pics, I'm on my work computer =( & added some stuff too, but I feel like now, there's even more because I can't get the medium flat rate box to close! Maybe I should rearrange some stuff, but man girls, I AM IMPRESSED! lol. I'd rather buy this sample box for $21 than my stupid crappy GlossyBox -__-
 I had trouble closing the box, too. lol I really had to smoosh it down! I'm sure some stuff could be rearranged better. And I agree, I feel like I def got my money's worth out of the box (5 bottles of nail polish! Well worth the $10 shipping to send it off again). 

I can't wait to job in next time! I'm in NJ - Jersey Shore. Too many items (samples and full sized) that I just do not need :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll hoard them a bit more until the next box

I'm next on the list, and I'm very sorry to say this box will get to me right while I'm away. Because of this, it will be delayed a few days. I promise to send it back out the day after I'm back, which is Friday 10th. Big apologies! I know how excited you are to get it!

Just an fyi everyone, I am heading out of town until next tuesday so email replies may be infrequent from the sample swap account!

Hi ladies, sorry for the delay! I sent the box out yesterday & it was LITERALLY packed! I had to use quite some tape to make myself secure enough it would hold. It's quite heavy too - the flat rate boxes are such a good idea.

I just got back today and received the box. This sucker is bulging on all four sides! I have yet to go through it, but I am sending it out to the next person tomorrow.

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got back today and received the box. This sucker is bulging on all four sides! I have yet to go through it, but I am sending it out to the next person tomorrow.
Sweet! I am so excited!!

This box went out today, so hopefully koolcryyss you'll have it early next week! It's up to 8 lb 5 oz, and I had to get a bigger box to fit all the stuff!

I don't know for sure all that's new or used there, but a couple of things I can tell you — the 3 Julep polishes are new (not even swatched), as is the Julep hand scrub. The Nyx lipstick, Revlon LipButter, and Napoleon Perdis gloss are new but swatched, as is the Eyeko fat eye pencil. The rest of the stuff I added should be self-evident.

Have fun!

And playedinloops, the 3 eye rocks are still there!

Originally Posted by samplegal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This box went out today, so hopefully koolcryyss you'll have it early next week! It's up to 8 lb 5 oz, and I had to get a bigger box to fit all the stuff!

I don't know for sure all that's new or used there, but a couple of things I can tell you — the 3 Julep polishes are new (not even swatched), as is the Julep hand scrub. The Nyx lipstick, Revlon LipButter, and Napoleon Perdis gloss are new but swatched, as is the Eyeko fat eye pencil. The rest of the stuff I added should be self-evident.

Have fun!

And playedinloops, the 3 eye rocks are still there!
playedinloops, i will be adding another pack as well! that makes it 4! They seem fun and all but honestly I dont see myself getting much use out of them, so I might as well give them to someone who will use them!

Also thanks for the info!

Just recieved the box today! So many great items! I will be able to ship out by next wednesday!

koolcryss let me know she didn't send it out before she left on vacation. She has the next address, so hopefully it will be moving again soon.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

koolcryss let me know she didn't send it out before she left on vacation. She has the next address, so hopefully it will be moving again soon.
yeah sorry i am terribly sorry about that! I got back but I don't have a license so I need to wait for someone licensed to drive me to the post office. It should be going out asap, im so sorry for the inconvienences!

Hey koolcryss, any word on the box? Its been over a week since we last heard from you, so just checking in!

Ok, this is annoying. No response on here (even though koolcryss has signed in since I posted the above), and no response to an email in 4 days. I know I took a while to get the box out, but I communicated about it and everyone knew what was happening. That is my BIGGEST pet peeve regarding trades. Just keep us updated. It's in the rules, if you are going to be delayed its not a huge deal, but failing to let us know looks suspicious. I'm going to be pretty upset if ANOTHER box I took the time and energy to put together and send out doesn't make it back to me.

IF this happens again, rules will continue to become more and more strict. 

That sucks.  I hope she comes through. I noticed she posted that she doesn't have a license. Is it possible she's a minor?

Back