Circular Swap Round 2-East Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is a place for everyone to discuss the East coast box for round 2 of circular swaps! 

Participant order: 

playedinloops Suenotto wagz379 Winter Snow Peach samplegal koolcryss Onthecontrary Jenna1006 eclipsechick08       Once you've received the box, send an email to [email protected] and you will get the next address!     Remember to send the box on and email a delivery confirmation number to [email protected] within 3 days of receiving it, if you are going to be more than 7 days please email [email protected] or you will not be allowed to participate again! 

Great idea to split the boxes up by region!!  Can't wait!

If the box hasn't gone out yet, can you give a sneak peak of the box's original contents? I just made a whole bag of stuff to add when I get the box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great idea to split the boxes up by region!!  Can't wait!

If the box hasn't gone out yet, can you give a sneak peak of the box's original contents? I just made a whole bag of stuff to add when I get the box. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It hasn't gone out yet, but I can say it is everything from the last round's box 2, plus more since I added my stuff. It's a HUGE box with lots of goodies!! 

I have some great stuff to send out (including new and unopened physicians formula goodies!) I can't wait for this, it is going to be awesome!

Hello ladies, I'm fairly new to this forum and I was wondering if I can join this circular swap? I live in NY and I am 2 minutes away from a post office and have some GREAT items to share!  What does one have to qualify to be included in these awesome swaps?

Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello ladies, I'm fairly new to this forum and I was wondering if I can join this circular swap? I live in NY and I am 2 minutes away from a post office and have some GREAT items to share!  What does one have to qualify to be included in these awesome swaps?
Circular swap sign ups are closed for this round, but keep an eye out and stay active on the boards and you can participate in the next round! 

Sorry if this is a stupid question or was answered elsewhere (actually did look), but, obviously any NEW items are fine to put in, but what about something swatched once? I was thinking, well, if something was swatched one time but otherwise new, I wouldn't mind taking it but maybe someone else would.  So really my question is, are only new items permitted? I have some nice MAC pencils bought at Macy's that I simply don't use (because I like UD better) I'd be happy to sharpen them up and give them another home, but not if its going to upset people or go against the rules.

Perhaps if a person wants to add a swatched item they could put it in a little ziploc baggie to designate it as not brand new. If someone says, says eeewww!, they can leave it for someone who isn't put off by a hygenic swatch..

What do you think?

I do see a lot of trades where people indicate something was swatched but generally I feel its basically new and am not put off by that.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Circular swap sign ups are closed for this round, but keep an eye out and stay active on the boards and you can participate in the next round! 
Aw that's too bad. I have been trying to sign up since like over a month ago. I know I emailed you my info as requested. I didn't realize I had to come to this thread to now to sign up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by suenotto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry if this is a stupid question or was answered elsewhere (actually did look), but, obviously any NEW items are fine to put in, but what about something swatched once? I was thinking, well, if something was swatched one time but otherwise new, I wouldn't mind taking it but maybe someone else would.  So really my question is, are only new items permitted? I have some nice MAC pencils bought at Macy's that I simply don't use (because I like UD better) I'd be happy to sharpen them up and give them another home, but not if its going to upset people or go against the rules.

Perhaps if a person wants to add a swatched item they could put it in a little ziploc baggie to designate it as not brand new. If someone says, says eeewww!, they can leave it for someone who isn't put off by a hygenic swatch..

What do you think?

I do see a lot of trades where people indicate something was swatched but generally I feel its basically new and am not put off by that.
Swatched is fine! The solution we came up with last round was if you wanted to put something that had been used more than just swatching, to label it. We ended up with a bag that was full of pretty heavily used things. 

Originally Posted by mega789 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aw that's too bad. I have been trying to sign up since like over a month ago. I know I emailed you my info as requested. I didn't realize I had to come to this thread to now to sign up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sorry, logistically it was just much easier to clear the email out and start over. Sign Ups were open for over a week, and it was stated in my signature and the sign up post that you needed to comment and email again if you already had sent it in. 

There is still a lot of interest though, so there will definitely be another round.

Sorry, logistically it was just much easier to clear the email out and start over. Sign Ups were open for over a week, and it was stated in my signature and the sign up post that you needed to comment and email again if you already had sent it in. 

There is still a lot of interest though, so there will definitely be another round.

Ok darn, I just somehow didn't notice. Oh well!

My only issue is that since doing all these trades,  my products are dwindling. I had so many things I could have added, and it's getting less and less...

Just an FYI to everyone, in addition to the stuff I had set aside for this box, I have a TON of full sized stuff that I'm going to let my mom and sister go through, and whatever they don't take I'll put in the box. So sorry for the delay but it will make the box better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They are coming to visit this week, and then I'll ship it out. 

Just an FYI to everyone, in addition to the stuff I had set aside for this box, I have a TON of full sized stuff that I'm going to let my mom and sister go through, and whatever they don't take I'll put in the box. So sorry for the delay but it will make the box better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They are coming to visit this week, and then I'll ship it out. 
Woo! That's awesome!

Just an FYI to everyone, in addition to the stuff I had set aside for this box, I have a TON of full sized stuff that I'm going to let my mom and sister go through, and whatever they don't take I'll put in the box. So sorry for the delay but it will make the box better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They are coming to visit this week, and then I'll ship it out. 
That's great! Thank you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That sucks...I thought this whole time that I had been signed up. I emailed and commented on the other thread. Dang it. I have so many things I have been saving. Full size even! Oh well.

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks...I thought this whole time that I had been signed up. I emailed and commented on the other thread. Dang it. I have so many things I have been saving. Full size even! Oh well.
I believe your name is in the list of participants for the Central Box.

Originally Posted by MelissaFTW /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe your name is in the list of participants for the Central Box.
Ahhh thanks for letting me know!! I never would've thought to look there because I live in FL.

Latest posts

Back