Circular Swap Round 2-West Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, just the box out to the next person on the list, and the official weight count is 9lbs. and 12oz. This box is getting huge!

I'm so excited. I was so excited when I got the email saying I was next that I screamed/shouted with joy LOL

Ok, so after the next person the last person on the list is Vee.... So what happens then? It goes comes back to me or do we randomize the list and start again?

glamourdolleyes zadidoll beautyboxgal tacomagirl
souly
coocabarra
Kweenah

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, so after the next person the last person on the list is Vee.... So what happens then? It goes comes back to me or do we randomize the list and start again?

glamourdolleyes zadidoll beautyboxgal tacomagirl
souly
coocabarra
Kweenah
Last round, we randomized and started over again. ie, the box going in california was from the first round, and the box on the east coast was from the first round. There is still a mixing box from the first round, though. 

Thank you, zadidoll and Jenna and glamourdolleyes, for putting so much time and effort into this site and into these swaps.  It is heartwarming to see how supportive most of the MUT members are of each other.

Oh my goodness, this box is amazing!  I would DIE if this showed up at my door!  This makes me so upset that I missed this round, but I agree with everyone who's thanked Zadi, Loops, and GlamourDollEyes.  You ladies have put in so much effort to make sure this is a success and a load of fun =D

I just got the box today and OMG it's amazing. ^____^ There is so much stuff inside that it's gonna take me a while to go through it. I'll take pictures and post it up later. =]

Looks like the California box and our West box are done.  The other three boxes aren't done yet. 

Vee, was it a good experience starting the box?  Do you have any tips for anyone else who might start a box?  Does anyone else have any ideas or comments about participating in a circular swap?

Every time I wear my Glamour Doll Eyes samples, I get compliments on my eye make up. I'm really loving Brown Eyed Girl,

Girlfriend Sweater and Lace Panties. They compliment my brown eyes beautifully. Thanks for including them in the swap boxes Vee!

Yeah it was pretty good.. I had samples after samples that I had been collecting and never really "swapped" or anything before so it was easy for me to start a box. I am not really sure of any tips, I just separated things into different bags by "theme", I guess (perfumes, foil packets) and it seemed to stay that way when I received it back. I had been keeping things because I "might" try it and really had to force myself into a realization that if I hadn't used it yet, I might not ever lol

Originally Posted by Beautyboxgal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like the California box and our West box are done.  The other three boxes aren't done yet. 

Vee, was it a good experience starting the box?  Do you have any tips for anyone else who might start a box?  Does anyone else have any ideas or comments about participating in a circular swap?
I am so glad you love them! Brown Eyed Girl is definitely one of my favorite colors and purple does compliments brown eyes so well!!

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Every time I wear my Glamour Doll Eyes samples, I get compliments on my eye make up. I'm really loving Brown Eyed Girl,

Girlfriend Sweater and Lace Panties. They compliment my brown eyes beautifully. Thanks for including them in the swap boxes Vee!

Ahh! I would love to be apart of the next one! Everyone's boxes look awesome!

Back