Circular Swap Round 2-West Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Discuss the "West" box here! 

particpants:

glamourdolleyes zadidoll beautyboxgal tacomagirl souly coocabarra Kweenah

Once you've received the box, send an email to [email protected] and you will get the next address!      Remember to send the box on and email a delivery confirmation number to [email protected] within 3 days of receiving it, if you are going to be more than 7 days please email [email protected] or you will not be allowed to participate again! 

Here's our box. Weighs 4lbs!
eek.gif

And of course Glamour Doll Shadows, since Jenna said it was ok!
I apologize now, I didn't check for expiration dates, although they are all fairly new but we all know that some companies (BeFine) send out expired ones anyways.

Thank you sooooo much Jenna for all your hard work
claps.gif

We/I appreciate it!

Awesome opening box Vee
rocknroll2.gif

I'm really proud of my box orders and if it wasn't totally creepy, I would post everyone's locations so you could see how awesome the circular path is on google maps lol. 

jeez, this bo is incredible! makes me wanna live on the west coast a little :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I'm sure out East coast box will be great too!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Jenna this is sucha good idea. you go girl!

The box arrived today and you guys will NEVER see it. LOL J/K. I'll have this out to the next person on Monday once I get the info on who it is. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Pics coming up shortly.

Latest posts

Back