Circular Swap Round 3-box 2

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay I am so excited!! I'm so glad it showed up. I just know all of our blood was boiling. Since AngeBrooklyn said she'll be mailing out after the holidays, I'll assume she means after the new year too, so I'll just add this info - I can't wait to get the box and I'll be out of town for 2 days. I don't think that'll hurt anyone, if it's even mailed out yet, because I'll be gone from Jan 3-5.

Hi, I'll be mailing the package tomorrow.  I threw in a few last minute items before I sealed it up. 

So ladies!! I got the box and it is PACKED. I think when I send it back, I'll have to send it large flat rate - I have no idea how all this stuff got packed into a medium flat rate box. I can't get it all to fit back in, especially with what I add.... lol. pics will be up later tonight!

So sorry I didn't post pics yet! I slept over the boyfriend's house then came into work and all my makeup stuff & mail is at my house. I'm dropping by there tonight though, so pics will be uploaded. Sorry !

plus I took the chella anti-fatigue thing

Other stuff was added b4 I closed up the box. Will prob go out on Wed as long as I get the next addy by then!
**PIC HEAVY**

SOOO the package went out to Jenna! Also I had one slight issue. After posting the pics, my kitty knocked over the elf palette and several of the colors ended up broken so I trashed it. I actually had the *same* elf kit that came in the box already, and mine was brand new as well, so now there are two! Thanks ladies for an AWESOME swappy & being so awesome and understanding. As of the time I shipped it out, we moved on to a LARGE flat rate box!! & it's heavy. lol. The creator(s) may have to like do a clean-out or a box swap before we start again if any of the other groups are the same!

thanks got it today!! I'm actually going to donate everything unused and toss most of the other stuff. these boxes have all made the rounds at least twice and most of what ends up left are samples it seems everyone already tried (ie mad skincare)'. I hope this is ok with everybody it's just not worth it to keep going with these boxes. we definitely need to start clean.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thanks got it today!! I'm actually going to donate everything unused and toss most of the other stuff. these boxes have all made the rounds at least twice and most of what ends up left are samples it seems everyone already tried (ie mad skincare)'. I hope this is ok with everybody it's just not worth it to keep going with these boxes. we definitely need to start clean.
I totally agree!! That's really nice of you to donate whatever is unused. I was wondering what was going to be done when the boxes got to this point; I'm sure we're not the only ones with a large box on our hands, lol. 

I totally agree!! That's really nice of you to donate whatever is unused. I was wondering what was going to be done when the boxes got to this point; I'm sure we're not the only ones with a large box on our hands, lol. 
they all have been huge. it's crazy and unmanageable at this point.

Back