Citrus Lane Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I signed up for Citrus Lane on a whim and I'm so glad I did. It's a kids sample program with age appropriate eco-friendly toys and other products. I received the first box today and it had a bath toy, full size Seventh Generation Hand wash, Juice Beauty sample and a coupon for ecomom as well as a monkey board book. Our 2 year old boy was so excited about the box. He loved opening it and playing with the bath toy in the sink as well as reading the book. So far I really like this service for little kids.

This sounds so cute -- though I have no children in my life that I could get it for. Keep us posted on what you get!

That sounds super cute. I have been doing research and saw petitebox (www.petitebox.us)- I want to sign up as the products looks so fancy! I'll have to the hint to my husband to buy me a subscription. I saw a few videos and reviews and really want to try!

I'd love to sign up for PetiteBox but our youngest is too old. I believe it's for babies under 1 year.

Did anyone get the fabkids coupon and arent going to use it? I"ll trade for the chain amd charm that came in the popsugar box

Did anyone get the fabkids coupon and arent going to use it? I"ll trade for the chain amd charm that came in the popsugar box

This was the first month I haven't gotten citrus lane in about 1.5 years, and the first I am really disappointed about missing.  We loved FabKids for a few months, but then had some sizing issues so quit using them.  I was wanting to try again, and with that code I wouldn't have thought twice... oh well no code for me. 

I used to have it for my youngest but I wasn't too impressed. We got a few cute things but the stuff they sent out for her age range (6-12 months) was often too young and I feel like we got a lot of similar items month to month so I quit. I heard that aging up is wise and I wish we'd done that. I've heard the older boxes are better though so I hope you enjoy the sub! 

I do not have kids but I did see that there is a code for new subs to get half off your first box. TAKEHALF.

i subscribed to them for 3 months maybe then I cancelled it because I felt it's not worth my money. 

i'm subscribing to bluum instead now. get more items for my money

Originally Posted by hakau /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i subscribed to them for 3 months maybe then I cancelled it because I felt it's not worth my money. 

i'm subscribing to bluum instead now. get more items for my money
Is Bluum better than it used to be?  I subscribed to them for about a 9 months and it was terrible.  The worst I remember was one letter block in an alphabet I was unfamiliar with.  Other things were expired, tiny, and useless.  Did things improve significantly when their price went up?

I just cancelled bluum, I was really disappointed in the last 3 boxes I received.  Citrus Lane does seem to have better variety and quality but I don't think it is really anything like it was when it first started out.  I am waiting out my next 3 months of Citrus Lane and will probably be done.  I also don't like if you have more than one child you have to sign up with a separate email and account, too much extra work.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is Bluum better than it used to be?  I subscribed to them for about a 9 months and it was terrible.  The worst I remember was one letter block in an alphabet I was unfamiliar with.  Other things were expired, tiny, and useless.  Did things improve significantly when their price went up?
I don't know how it was but I did read lots of bad things about Bluum when they started off.Since I start subscribingto Bluum  I haven't had any box that's truly disappointing

Citrus Lane started great for about 2 months and then it got so disappointing (that box w/ summer hat, half sunscreen and the sand/water toy just made me so mad)

So far what I see on Instagram, I like the Bluum's than CItrus Lane's

Latest posts

Back