Clarins Lotus Face Oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was skeptical about this oil but after reading some info on over the web I decided to give it a try. My combo sensitive skin gets blackheads easily and the surface of the skin has been pretty dry lately. This oil seems to make my skin very smooth and seems to clear the pores. I'm liking the product so far after a couple of days and would recommend it. I'll update the post if I change my mind.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I was skeptical about this oil but after reading some info on over the web I decided to give it a try. My combo sensitive skin gets blackheads easily and the surface of the skin has been pretty dry lately. This oil seems to make my skin very smooth and seems to clear the pores. I'm liking the product so far after a couple of days and would recommend it. I'll update the post if I change my mind.
smile.gif
Look up Khiel's Pharmacy in NYC. I remember finding a lot of awesome essential oils like lotus in the 70's & I still have them...no kidding...I am a closet aromatherapist & the only thing that comes out is an occasional whiff of deliciousness...Hindu culture worships the lotus & it's healing properties include wounds & punctures as well as the actual fragrance itself promoting calmness of mind.

i would also like to try the lotus oil as well, it seems very interesting. While i as at the counter, waiting for a clarins lady. the dior lady came by and trashed the oil, saying it would wreck my skin, then tried to sell me a CD moisterizer. Some REAL feed back would be great!

Latest posts

Back