Class Reunion...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they going to have some kind of book or program at the reunion? Perhaps you could write a letter telling people what is happening and how to contact you and have it put in the book or program.

My school is having a big thing for the 15 year anniversary of the founding of the school. I wish I could go, but I suppose I will have to wait for my next reunion.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Are they going to have some kind of book or program at the reunion? Perhaps you could write a letter telling people what is happening and how to contact you and have it put in the book or program.
My school is having a big thing for the 15 year anniversary of the founding of the school. I wish I could go, but I suppose I will have to wait for my next reunion.

now that i don't know... but what they did do is create a website where they update people on what's going on with the reunion and there's a listing of all the people who have been found and their email addresses.... sooooooooooo, if someone that i want to see has been found, then i get their contact info from there and start the communicating... actually one of my old friends did that (looked me up) and we've been communicating for the past few months.. and today she writes me and is like "i'm engaged"... what a lucky duck!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
... so i'm definitely going to make sure i see her...

Have fun if you do go! Mine is coming up in two years and I have no desire to go.

Funny alert - I had a dream about it last night/this morning... in the dream, the majority of the people were at this place that was a cross between my church, a mall, a nightclub and some trendy unisex bathroom... completely weird, i know... so i was talking about how i didn't have to pay to see them all but then they all started shushing me like the devil was coming around the corner... everyone looked exactly the same as they did in high school in mydream, but i've seen pics of most of the people (and personally seen many) since high school and OMG time was NOT kind to many of them... *giggle*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

qurly didn't you know? YOU'RE THE HEADLINER HONEY! IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!

find a way to make it happen and have a blast! it'll be 30 years for me next year and i can't wait.

Originally Posted by QurlySq all:
loving the advice.... only thing is that's the bottom basement price since i live in the same area as the reunion and it's pay for everything or nothing ... so there's no way to make the reunion cheaper... i think it's going to be a matter of me getting my other local friends involved in going... like one of my other friends put it, it's like a concert... you don't want to lock yourself in until you know who the headliner is going to be...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back