Clear gloss treatment?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have any of you tried those gloss treatments that are supposed to make your hair super shiny? I don't want to change my current hair color, but I do feel like doing something to it, tweak it a little. Anyone know what I'm talking about and can give any recs? I'd prefer to do this at home myself inside of shelling out too much for a salon job. Thx!

here ya go
smile.gif

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...loss+treatment

Originally Posted by Bordeaux Have any of you tried those gloss treatments that are supposed to make your hair super shiny? I don't want to change my current hair color, but I do feel like doing something to it, tweak it a little. Anyone know what I'm talking about and can give any recs? I'd prefer to do this at home myself inside of shelling out too much for a salon job. Thx! I think we already have a thread with some info about this

Glossing

I am actually getting one done in 2 weeks right after I get my highlights and a trim. I should be doing it more regularly, but just can't find the time.

Back