clear gold liquid eye shimmer?!?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok, so I purchased the infamous "making Face" book by Kevyn Aucoin.............he suggests using a "clear gold liquid eye shimmer" in one of the looks I really like in his book. Any suggestions on one?!?!?!

If u have the book and u are bored its the "classical look on page 66"

A lipstick suggestion that color would be nice too
smile.gif

hehe and if you happen to have the book open there is a pretty "warm toned cream eyeshadow" on page 16 that I am trying to find something similiar to as well.

Thanks Trisha, you are so sweet and helpful!!!!

Maybe a gold pigment from Mac would be a similiar type thing?! I will try it out I think...

Originally Posted by Trisha i will have a look at the book later and let you know what i think x

Originally Posted by DallasGirl Ok, so I purchased the infamous "making Face" book by Kevyn Aucoin.............he suggests using a "clear gold liquid eye shimmer" in one of the looks I really like in his book. Any suggestions on one?!?!?!
If u have the book and u are bored its the "classical look on page 66"

A lipstick suggestion that color would be nice too
smile.gif

hehe and if you happen to have the book open there is a pretty "warm toned cream eyeshadow" on page 16 that I am trying to find something similiar to as well.

The eye shimmer on page 66 looks to me like Make Up for ever "Star Powder" in color 940 or 902. 902 is a medium gold color while 940 is a white with peach and gold tones, it looks to me like the model has 902 on the lid with 940 right under the browbone, that's the reason I think it may be two colors. I don't have any guesses on the lipstick color or the page 16 cream eyeshadow colors.

I want to say that Il Makiage had a color like that, but I'm not at home and I can't access their website to check colors for some reason.

But I do know that Kevyn has a liquid gold color now, you might want to check that out.

Ooh, and Laura Mercier has a nice cream eye color...I can't remember the shades though.

Havent looked at the page yet, but i can tell u that any "liquid gold shimmers" he mentions, go for his liquid gold shimmer, same thing!
wink.gif

Back