Clear Matte Nail polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife had an old bottle of Revlon Clear Matte finish overcoat polish and I just loved the matt look... Over regular polish or just over my nails (for obvious reason). Shinny is nice but I think a matte finish looks very classy. So has anyone seen this or a simular product out there anywhere? I've looked and asked around at stores locally and I've found nothin so far... Thanks

Karren

Karren You just mentioned something about OPI nail polish yesterday I think. I believe they make a clear polish with a matte finish.

Thanks jacky! I'll check them out... Maybe have to hit Ulta next week...

I have one by Wet n Wild.....it's called Mega Last, lengthener strengthener natural finish. it says it is a okuome-based formulation. natural matte finish gives you a subtle just manicured look. here's a pic.....

14900-wetnwild.jpg

dentaldee,

I used to use a WnW product that was a clear matte base coat. They quit making it a couple of years ago. I'm glad to see they brought out this version. I bought some Tuesday and I really like it.

Karren get this one it's 1/6 the cost of the OPI only $1.99 at Walgreen's.

I'm heading to walgreens at lunch to buy some Wet N Wild!! Thanks for the help!!

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have one by Wet n Wild.....it's called Mega Last, lengthener strengthener natural finish. it says it is a okuome-based formulation. natural matte finish gives you a subtle just manicured look. here's a pic.....https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...0-wetnwild.jpg

That's just what I bought at walgreens and I love it!! Bought 2 bottles.. $1.99 !! And its perfect! Even says for male manicures on their website!! Thanks again!!
smile.gif

I won't swear to it but I believe I have seen it at Sally's Beauty Supply , good luck in your search.

Hey, I don't know if it actually works or if it's just a myth, but one of my friends put a clear coat of polish on her nails and blew on them, but with like hot moist air if you know what I mean, and she said it sort of made them go matte. Dunno if it works but perhaps it's worth a try! XxX

Latest posts

Back