Clinique All About Eyes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I did research on this already on MUT but theres not enough info for me and I'm grasping for more. I'm going on a haul this weekend at the mall and was hoping someone out there can tell me how they like Clinique's all about eyes if they use it? I just started to use concealer under the eyes once in a while and I needed a regular moisturizer. If its really a bad product then I might just stick to face moisturizer and apply under the eyes. Please anyone send me some feedback! Thanks!

wait you are talking about the eye cream right? I love the eye cream. I like the consistency of the cream. I put the eye cream in the fridge and when i put it on in the morning, it brightens my eyes up.

i have tried that cream (the rich texture version) and i love it. i have an okay eyecream from Nivea, but when i need extra moisture i use All about eyes. i just wish it was cheaper in my country.

I love this cream in both versions - Rich and Regular, it depends on the type and condition of your skin. For the winter I stick to the Rich formula, for the summer - most of the time the regular one. Unfortunately it's not cheaper in my country either, I usually look for my cosmetic supplies online
wink.gif

Is it for aging skin, or could teens use it too? because i've noticed the skin around my eyes is often still dry after using normal moisturizer.

I don't think it's for aging skin but I'm sure it would help anyway.

I use it and love it.

It helps to buy stuff during their gift time because it's usually a part of it.

I've tried a sample of the all about eyes for circles and puffy eyes, but I don't feel it is moisturising. My skin was starting to peel a little and it did absolutely nothing, even if I applied it 3 times/day. I ended up using some eye cream by Avéne I had laying around and took care of my dry skin in only one application.

Well, I tried the regular version first and liked it then I switched to the rich formula and now I love that one!

Latest posts

Back