• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clinique Bonus Time at Bloomingdales (contents of bonus)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Now through Sept. 17, Clinique is having a Gift-with-Purchase at Bloomingdales. Here is what is in the gift: Clarifying Lotion 2, Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream, Repairwear Intensive Eye Cream, Colour Surge Impossibly Glossy in Azalea, Clinique Eye Palette with four shades of Colour Surge Eye Shadow (from the e-mail Clinique sent me, the colors look to be a robin's egg blue, a minty light blue, a cocoa brown and a peachy beige), High Impact Mascara in Black, a Travel Pouch, and a cosmetics bag (light blue color). The gift is included with a purchase of $21.50 or more.

Do you know if the GWP is also at Macy's? We don't have a Bloomies
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 Do you know if the GWP is also at Macy's? We don't have a Bloomies
icon_sad.gif
I think it's just at Bloomingdales (but of all the counters, I think Clinique has more Gifts-with-Purchase than the other cosmetics lines, so I'm sure they'll have a Gift-with-Purchase at Macy's sooner than later). I think Macy's is still having the Estee Lauder gift-with-purchase through tomorrow (and they tend not to overlap gift-with-purchase events).

Originally Posted by SamanthaBNYC I think it's just at Bloomingdales (but of all the counters, I think Clinique has more Gifts-with-Purchase than the other cosmetics lines, so I'm sure they'll have a Gift-with-Purchase at Macy's sooner than later). I think Macy's is still having the Estee Lauder gift-with-purchase through tomorrow (and they tend not to overlap gift-with-purchase events). Thanks for the info...now that I think about it, Clinique does do a lot of Bonus Gifts; I'll call my Macy's and get the info about this new one, I loved the shadow quad I got in the last one! I think the new colour surge shadows are impressive and an improvement over the High Impact. starting to ramble...thanks for the heads up!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back