Clinique Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So today my Clinique hamper arrived after 3 months of waiting (i won a competition on our local radio station). So i suppose this isn't a haul because i didn't pay for the products but hey! I'll post pics next week because my mom has gone on hols with our digi cam.

Clinique Happy To Be Perfume (thrilled that was there because i actually use it!)

Clinique Body Polish Exfoliator (keeping it)

Clinique Shampoo for Normal Hair (gave to sis)

Clnique Conditioner for Normal Hair (gave to sis)

Clinique Hair Repair Mask (keeping it!)

Clinique Body Wash (gave it to my mom)

Clinique Body Moisturiser (gave it to my mom)

And also i got my regular foundation Estee Lauder DoubleWear Foundation

And i got MAC Fleshpot with B2M's but i think i'll be swapping it because its very dry on my lips

Free stuff is always awesome! What do you think of Happy To Be? The regular Happy smells awful on me (oranges and BO), but I like the Happy Heart. Is it very different from either of these?

nice haul! free stuff is always cool
smile.gif

your mom is ALWAYS on vacation. lucky her LOL

oh, and fleshpot was my first mac lipstick. love how nude it is (you can't put it directly on, though, or you look dead), but VERY drying! most satins i've tried weren't as dry as that!

I love Happy To Be Anne. I had a sample a few months back & i've been meaning to buy it ever since so i was thrilled when i saw it.

LOL @ Jennifer. We have a summer house in West Cork so she's there all summer. But it does seem like she has been away all year! It was my parents 25th wedding anniversary in July so i told my dad at the start of the year that he had to spoil my mom rotten. So they've been to Paris, NYC, Miami (on a cruise), Turkey & now she's in West Cork since the first week in July! I'm still not too sure about Fleshpot because as you said it is really drying. I applied it over Stila Lipglaze in Banana today and it worked out cool so i might save it for that

Originally Posted by Laura I love Happy To Be Anne. I had a sample a few months back & i've been meaning to buy it ever since so i was thrilled when i saw it.
LOL @ Jennifer. We have a summer house in West Cork so she's there all summer. But it does seem like she has been away all year! It was my parents 25th wedding anniversary in July so i told my dad at the start of the year that he had to spoil my mom rotten. So they've been to Paris, NYC, Miami (on a cruise), Turkey & now she's in West Cork since the first week in July! I'm still not too sure about Fleshpot because as you said it is really drying. I applied it over Stila Lipglaze in Banana today and it worked out cool so i might save it for that

What a nice surprise...even if you gave away some of the stuff, you got something you actually wanted beforehand
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Exactly! I have the perfume, body exfoliator and the hair repair mask (althought all the girls in the house will use that!)

Originally Posted by Laura Exactly! I have the perfume, body exfoliator and the hair repair mask (althought all the girls in the house will use that!) I love sharing beauty products; I stayed with my sister this summer, and her roomies...so much fun to have girl talk every night, and do masks and makeovers! Just dads aren't nearly as much fun...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura I love Happy To Be Anne. I had a sample a few months back & i've been meaning to buy it ever since so i was thrilled when i saw it.

lucky her! she sure did get spoiled rotten
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back