Clinique link question

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yesterday when I was surfing around the board trying to find my way around, I saw a link that said something about Cheap Clinique Makeup. I had already clicked on another link and when I hit the back key it was gone.

Does anyone know the link I'm talking about? Is there such a thing as cheap Clinique?? I'm thinking not, but if it's out there, I'd love to find some.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by wingie Yesterday when I was surfing around the board trying to find my way around, I saw a link that said something about Cheap Clinique Makeup. I had already clicked on another link and when I hit the back key it was gone.Does anyone know the link I'm talking about? Is there such a thing as cheap Clinique?? I'm thinking not, but if it's out there, I'd love to find some.

icon_cheesygrin.gif

mmm, don't really think so. There isn't really anything cheap by them.
lol, if you tell me what you were going to buy from them I can tell you where to get soemthing better though! I am quickly becoming famous for my "Eww" attitude toward Clinique.

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_twisted.gif

I didn't have anything in mind to buy. I was mostly just curious what website it could be. I've been to a ton of them and I've never seen cheap clinique.

Thanks for the offer of help, though. I'll keep it in mind!
icon_smile.gif

Sometimes they sell Clinique products at CCO's (Cosmetic Company outlets). You can usually find that store in outlets. Check outletbound.com to see if there is one near you. Most of the time, the stuff is like 30% off.

Hope this helps!

Oh was it a google ad that you saw? I hate when i see something i want to click on but its too late and when i go back its gone! If i come across it, i'll post it here for you girlie.

Originally Posted by Laura Oh was it a google ad that you saw? I hate when i see something i want to click on but its too late and when i go back its gone! If i come across it, i'll post it here for you girlie. Yes, it was a google ad. I won't rest until I see it again! LOL!
Thanks Laura!

Back