Clinique Repairwear intensive eye cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone try this eye cream?I've never had an eye cream before, I'm 21 now and I want to start taking care of my eye area more! So what do you think about Clinique's eye creams like All About eyes or Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF 15 or Moisture Surge Extra Eye Gel? I prefer Clinique as a brand because I have sensitive skin and with this brand I have no allergies, for example with Lancome I have with all their skin line allergies!!

Thanks Kim but we don't have this brand here in Greece!

Originally Posted by Naturally I had a client that was using Cliniques Eye cream ..and switched to Arbonnes because she liked the results she got instead. And Arbonne's is safe for sensitive skin.

I got a repairwear sample from clinique and i use it am and pm. I don't particularly know what it's supposed to do but i like the fact that it's fragrance free so it doesn't irritate. I also use it to moisturize the eye area before applying make up. I think it's nicer to use than an eyecream i've tried by Lancome...i haven't had much luck w/ lancome products..much prefer clinique or estee lauder!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Have you tried any Estee Lauder eye cream?? Are they good??

Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly I got a repairwear sample from clinique and i use it am and pm. I don't particularly know what it's supposed to do but i like the fact that it's fragrance free so it doesn't irritate. I also use it to moisturize the eye area before applying make up. I think it's nicer to use than an eyecream i've tried by Lancome...i haven't had much luck w/ lancome products..much prefer clinique or estee lauder!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Eye Contour Balm AND Eye Revive Beauty Flash OR Skin-Smoothing Eye Mask [/font][/color]<o
tongue.gif
></o
tongue.gif
>

Originally Posted by Sophia Has anyone try this eye cream?I've never had an eye cream before, I'm 21 now and I want to start taking care of my eye area more! So what do you think about Clinique's eye creams like All About eyes or Advanced Stop Signs Eye SPF 15 or Moisture Surge Extra Eye Gel? I prefer Clinique as a brand because I have sensitive skin and with this brand I have no allergies, for example with Lancome I have with all their skin line allergies!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Have you tried any Estee Lauder eye cream?? Are they good?? I love advanced night recovery complex
smile.gif
I used up like 7 jars already
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back