Clinique's New! Color Surge Butter Shine Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new lipsticks from Clinique!! Here at Greece they're going to release at 20th October!!

d_200509_wn_csbs_1_img.jpg

The creamiest, richest, smoothest lip colour you can imagine. Our revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, the comfort of a lipstick. Drenches lips in moist, lush colour that glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth.

Also Clinique released a new cream/ mousse blush the Touch Blush!!

clq_69Y1_250.jpg

Unique, airy mousse/cream blush with blendable colour and a velvety finish. The look is smooth, soft and modern and the wear is long-term and comfortable.

<!--benefits-->
space.gif

cool! I like the looks of the cream/mousse blush...thanks for posting!

Originally Posted by Sophia The new lipsticks from Clinique!! Here at Greece they're going to release at 20th October!!

d_200509_wn_csbs_1_img.jpg

The creamiest, richest, smoothest lip colour you can imagine. Our revolutionary gel formula delivers the shine of a gloss, the comfort of a lipstick. Drenches lips in moist, lush colour that glides on buttery-soft, feels luxuriously smooth.

Also Clinique released a new cream/ mousse blush the Touch Blush!!

clq_69Y1_250.jpg

Unique, airy mousse/cream blush with blendable colour and a velvety finish. The look is smooth, soft and modern and the wear is long-term and comfortable.

<!--benefits-->
space.gif

I like the idea of the touch blush. I'm assuming it would be similiar to Maybellines version. Might check out Maybellines first to see if that form of blush lasts on my skin! Thanks for posting Sophia!

Laura I have Stila's Rouge Pots which is a mousse blush and they are very long lasting!!

Originally Posted by Laura I like the idea of the touch blush. I'm assuming it would be similiar to Maybellines version. Might check out Maybellines first to see if that form of blush lasts on my skin! Thanks for posting Sophia!

I can't wait to try the new Clinique powder blush. They have it in UK but we won't get it in US until October.
icon_sad.gif
The l/s looks very pretty!

Originally Posted by Sophia Laura I have Stila's Rouge Pots which is a mousse blush and they are very long lasting!!

Wow those lipsticks look yummy. I may have to get a couple even though I've been a gloss fan for well over a year now. I also like Clinique's Bare Brilliance lipsticks.

I am also anxious about the new powder blush that Clinique will be releasing. I'm in need of a plum shade and I'm waiting on the release to see what they'll have.

The lipstick sounds wonderful. I don't know why but I'm always attracted to stuff with "butter" in the title! I guess because it sounds luxurious.

I think in October but I might be wrong. The new blushes are releasing in October in US and I can't wait
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Does anybody know when these are releasing in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by lilla I think in October but I might be wrong. The new blushes are releasing in October in US and I can't wait
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thanks! I really want those lipsticks!

Yeah, I want to try them too!! I don't use lipglosses so I wouldn't mind the same look from a l/s. I hope I am not wrong cause I don't want to wait too long
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Thanks! I really want those lipsticks!

can't wait to try the touch blush it sounds/seems like my typa blush ^^

thanks Sophia

Originally Posted by NoOoRy can't wait to try the touch blush it sounds/seems like my typa blush ^^thanks Sophia

Ask Laura, I think she has bought it!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just got a sample card of these l/s - haven't tried them just yet but the colors look yummy. I am biased towards the Chantecaille l/s I got recently (Boysenberry and Pomegranate).

Originally Posted by Trisha i tried some of the l.s in London, the texture was really nice but i didnt like any of the colours x Trisha I agree with you, this is a problem with all Clinique's lipsticks,they don't have many shades and most of them are very similar!

Latest posts

Back