Clinique's Pores

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anone try these products from Clinique's line? Imean the Thermal Active Skin Refiner,Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector,Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control and Pore Minimizer Refining Lotion! I want to know what job they do to pores and to skin,and if they're good!

clq_6EAP_250.jpg
clq_6CJ1_250.jpg

clq_67NP_250.jpg

I've tried the shine control gel and the instant perfector. I wasn't thrilled with either one.

I just tried the pore minimizer this morning. I want to write a review. I was surprised that it actually worked. It minimized them, but didn't make them disappear 100%

Which one from the line did you use??

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl I just tried the pore minimizer this morning. I want to write a review. I was surprised that it actually worked. It minimized them, but didn't make them disappear 100%

Originally Posted by Sophia Which one from the line did you use?? The instant perfecter. I forgot to add that part.

I LOVE both the skin refiner and the instant perfector. They both work really well for me, and you will be AMAZED at how soft if makes your skin. Whenever I use them my bf can't stop touching my face. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back