Clinique's Superbalm!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone try this lip balm! I know it's expensive but I heard that it is a very good balm! I have very dry lips specially in the winter,so I want your opinions on that lip balm!

I do like that they have a clear and the tinted ones
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, but I don't know if the tinted moisturize lips well, or the clear one is better! Which one do you think I should get??

clq_68G7_250.jpg

Hi Sophia!

How much is it?

Originally Posted by Sophia

Has anyone try this lip balm! I know it's expensive but I heard that it is a very good balm! I have very dry lips specially in the winter,so I want your opinions on that lip balm!
I do like that they have a clear and the tinted ones
icon_cheesygrin.gif
, but I don't know if the tinted moisturize lips well, or the clear one is better! Which one do you think I should get??

clq_68G7_250.jpg

Well it's about 12$,but as always here in Greece is more expensive!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Hi Sophia!
How much is it?

Sophia, I received a sample of the clear superbalm-- I love it! Its surprisingly glossy and very moisturizing...I may consider buying it soon too!

Really? Is it good? Which one will you buy,the clear or the tinted one?

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, I received a sample of the clear superbalm-- I love it! Its surprisingly glossy and very moisturizing...I may consider buying it soon too!

I've got the tinted Superbalm in Mango Tint, and it's nice, but mine's up for swap because it's thick and sticky!! I prefer a lipbalm with a little more "slip" to it, so it probably just depends on personal preference if you will like it or not! It's quite moisturizing though...

Erica I've tried many cheap lip balms and the only one who worked and medicated my lips was Blistex medicated lip ointment,but unfortunately it discontinued here
icon_sad.gif
! So I was wondering if Clinique's do something to my lips since it's so expensive!!

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme I've got the tinted Superbalm in Mango Tint, and it's nice, but mine's up for swap because it's thick and sticky!! I prefer a lipbalm with a little more "slip" to it, so it probably just depends on personal preference if you will like it or not! It's quite moisturizing though...

I have a clear one...they didn't make the tinted ones yet when I bought mine! I love this stuff, it is kinda thick, but I think that's part of the reason it works so well. It can get rid of my chapped flaky lips in a DAY! I don't use it all the time, but when I remember to put it on at night, my lips are sooo soft in the morning. How expensive is Clinique stuff in Greece? I think I paid around $10-12

I think it costs about 16 euros, something like 18 $ or maybe more!

Originally Posted by anne7 I have a clear one...they didn't make the tinted ones yet when I bought mine! I love this stuff, it is kinda thick, but I think that's part of the reason it works so well. It can get rid of my chapped flaky lips in a DAY! I don't use it all the time, but when I remember to put it on at night, my lips are sooo soft in the morning. How expensive is Clinique stuff in Greece? I think I paid around $10-12

Originally Posted by Sophia Really? Is it good? Which one will you buy,the clear or the tinted one? I'll probably buy the Clear one... I like to use it as a clear gloss as well as a lip moisturizer. Personally, I like MAC's lip conditioner better for colored balms.

I like Clinique Superbalm. I've had the clear and the Raspberry tint. The tints are exactly like the original clear (no difference in formulation). You should expect to wear it as a gloss since it is very shiny and thick (but slippery).

Latest posts

Back