Closed: Missed circular swap sign ups? LAST CHANCE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Great! That is 8 people who didn't get in on any other boxes who want to participate which is more than enough! 

Could the following please email me their info to [email protected]

Username:

Email:

Mailing address:

nfig

murflegirl

mega789

jwls750

misslindajean

linabunnie (I actually already got your email, just wanted to let you know you are in)

fairest of all

Once I get all of your addresses, I'll come up with an order. 

Angiepang1e, sorry but you do not qualify based on the rules this time. Unfortunately we hit some bumps last time, so we had to restrict participation to those who have been active on the boards for a while or have good trader feedback. 

If anyone who IS NOT in a box yet wants to participate, we can probably take one or two more people, otherwise I'll consider this full. 

Okay, hopefully next time for me! Where can I find the qualifications?  I am in the midst of doing trades so hopefully that'll bring my neutral feedback up a few points and I can join you gals next time, for sure!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OK Great! That is 8 people who didn't get in on any other boxes who want to participate which is more than enough! 

Could the following please email me their info to [email protected]

Username:

Email:

Mailing address:

nfig

murflegirl

mega789

jwls750

misslindajean

linabunnie (I actually already got your email, just wanted to let you know you are in)

fairest of all

Once I get all of your addresses, I'll come up with an order. 

Angiepang1e, sorry but you do not qualify based on the rules this time. Unfortunately we hit some bumps last time, so we had to restrict participation to those who have been active on the boards for a while or have good trader feedback. 

If anyone who IS NOT in a box yet wants to participate, we can probably take one or two more people, otherwise I'll consider this full. 
Yay!!! I sent in my stuff yesterday(before I saw this) because I assumed eventually I'd need to send it in anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did you get it? Or should I resend??

So excited!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!!! I sent in my stuff yesterday(before I saw this) because I assumed eventually I'd need to send it in anyway :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did you get it? Or should I resend??

So excited!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I probably got it, just haven't got around to checking that email yet! I'll email you back once I save it to my spreadsheet! 

Ok, now we are officially closed and here is the official list: 

nfig

murflegirl

mega789

jwls750

misslindajean

linabunnie

fairest of all

Pancua

sarahm

possibly a 10th member, waiting on some information.

If you haven't already, please send an email with:

Username

email

mailing address

to [email protected]. If you are interested in starting the box, please also PM me! If no one wants to, I will arrange a starter box, but I'd prefer it be one of you as this is already a pretty large group. Once I've collected all of your info and put it in order, I'll start a thread for you guys, and we'll get the box moving! 

I'm locking this thread now, since it is closed. 

Apologies to anyone who wanted in that didn't, please watch the group closely for the next round of sign ups! 

Back