Closed: Missed circular swap sign ups? LAST CHANCE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, 

Based on some feedback, I'm considering opening a fifth box. This is contingent on someone volunteering to start it (preferably someone not already participating in a box), and enough people who missed the sign ups saying they want to participate. Comment here, and I'll make a decision once I gauge how many people want to participate! 

The rules for the sign ups still apply, view them here

Hello :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm in Fl and would be interested in joining. I've never done anything like this before, so I would prefer not to start it since I have no idea what I'm doing. I have a TON of stuff I'd love to swap though so this seems perfect for me.

Im in the San Francisco Bay Area & would love to join! How would I go about signing up?

*Found info under rules*

Originally Posted by Linabunnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im in the San Francisco Bay Area & would love to join! How would I go about signing up?
Just a comment here is good for now, I will update on whether or not this box is happening shortly. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone, 

Based on some feedback, I'm considering opening a fifth box. This is contingent on someone volunteering to start it (preferably someone not already participating in a box), and enough people who missed the sign ups saying they want to participate. Comment here, and I'll make a decision once I gauge how many people want to participate! 

The rules for the sign ups still apply, view them here
I am already signed up for the West box, but I would be happy to start a box if someone else is not available.  I receive most of the boxes, so I have lots of samples.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am signed up in a box but I feel like in starting it, I lose out on the "what's in the box" feeling so I would love to be in another box. If not, I can wait til next round! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh trust me, I thought I might be missing out when I started the box, but you get the best "what's in the box" because you get what EVERYONE adds! Its just patience, but if they aren't enough participants, I'll let you know! 

Jenna, Thank you so much for trying to start another swap.

I'm from FL and would love to join. How many items do you typically start boxes with?

Oh trust me, I thought I might be missing out when I started the box, but you get the best "what's in the box" because you get what EVERYONE adds! Its just patience, but if they aren't enough participants, I'll let you know! 
It's who's second (me in this case :/ ) who gets screwed! lol I hope that isn't true, but it kinda feels like it since I'll only be able to pick from the samples the 1 gal ahead of doesn't want/like/gaveup. I'm still excited, just sorta wish I was further down the list maybe 3rd or 4th :]

I think of it as everyone takes out all the good stuff and I get the left overs so i hope that's true. Not complaining by any means, I'm glad I got to get rid of a bunch of unusable samples and give them to a better home :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I didn't know people were ok with slightly used items because I have a huge box of full size items that have been switched or slightly used I would have added!! Thanks for organizing this, I'm sure everyone will have a blast.

Originally Posted by Scawolita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's who's second (me in this case :/ ) who gets screwed! lol I hope that isn't true, but it kinda feels like it since I'll only be able to pick from the samples the 1 gal ahead of doesn't want/like/gaveup. I'm still excited, just sorta wish I was further down the list maybe 3rd or 4th :]
I was second last time and while I had less to pick from I didn't have to wait very long for my turn :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can we sign up for more than one group? I'm currently with the east coast group and would like to sign up here also if that's ok. Thanks

Originally Posted by Jenna1006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can we sign up for more than one group? I'm currently with the east coast group and would like to sign up here also if that's ok. Thanks
I'm going to wait to see how many we get who aren't already in a group before I allow it! 

I'm going to wait to see how many we get who aren't already in a group before I allow it! 
I would love to get in on a second (already in CA box 2) if you need an extra, have plenty of samples to go around :]

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was second last time and while I had less to pick from I didn't have to wait very long for my turn :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This is true :] Great way to look at it, thanks!

Latest posts

Back