Closet Organization

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone know where I could find one (preferably online) like this? They want to charge me $20 for shipping & which is insane.

TIA!
smile.gif

maybe home depot or target might have something like that??

I think I'm going to have to resort to HD b/c sadly, we don't have a Target here.

I know, Alaska & Hawaii always get ripped off when it comes to shipping.
mad.gif

Do you have Kmart or Walmart or something like that where you are? There's also a store that specializes in storage and organization products, but for some reason I can't remember the name of it.

Originally Posted by envymi Do you have Kmart or Walmart or something like that where you are? There's also a store that specializes in storage and organization products, but for some reason I can't remember the name of it. Are you talking about the Container Store?

no, it's like closet world or closets r us or maybe I'm thinking of organize it. I can't remember. I think it's organize something or other

KMart & Walmart yes. No specialty stores though. We're so deprived.
icon_cry.gif

Thanks for the links Janelle! I couldn't remember Stacks & Stacks since I replaced my computer, but will bookmark them & the rest of these sites.

The Ace Hardware near my home is really small & doesn't have a large selection so I might not be able to find what I'm lemming/looking for. However, it won't hurt to check them out.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Thanks for the links Janelle! I couldn't remember Stacks & Stacks since I replaced my computer, but will bookmark them & the rest of these sites.
The Ace Hardware near my home is really small & doesn't have a large selection so I might not be able to find what I'm lemming/looking for. However, it won't hurt to check them out.
smile.gif

Yeah, couldn't hurt... lol When I froogled the organizer, ace came up and they had a bunch of Rubbermaid products for closets... Our ace is pretty big - so maybe the smaller ones wouldn't have it.. can't hurt to look if you have one close by
icon_cheesygrin.gif

This isn't what you were looking for, but I happen to come across this which looks pretty good, and a different approach for organization ~ ps. the shipping is a little cheaper than the $20 they were gonna charge you for that thing you were looking at - they also ship to Hawaii & Alaska....

http://www.hsn.com/cnt/prod/default....f!192!dept&ocm=

PS...Read the reviews on it ...........
tongue.gif

You might want to check out the KMart or Walmart. I remember getting closet stuff from them for my old apartment. Walmart is usually cheaper than Kmart.

Back