Clothes for expanding body?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi

Can anybody give me any hints or tips they might have on how I manage my ever expanding body with clothes!

I dont really want to buy tonnes of maternity clothes as afterwards I will be left with them (unless I have them altered) but already I am nearly grown out of my normal clothes. I am roughly 6 weeks pregnant.

Thanks

I feel your pain.....I am 8 weeks pregnant and can only fit one pair of my jeans!!! I think I am going to have to break down and get some maternity jeans asap!

I cant believe how much my body has changed in just 2 weeks. Its amazing. Is it normal after only 6 weeks of pregnancy? My god, maybe Ive got twins!!!!

for everyday wear i got away with comfortable pants a tshirt and bought maternity clothes just for dress up occasions.

0h and if you dont want to buy maternity jeans you can take a hair tie and put it around the button then loop through the button hole and put back on the button. it expands as your belly does =]

i wore my regular clothes. my fiance's t shirts, and i wore sweat pants. i did however have a few maternity clothes, for special occasions. although, i got them from my future sister in laws.

I wore regular clothes until 6 months when I bought maternity jeans. I was my most pregnant in the colder months so I wore a lot of regular sweaters. Maybe some cute warm up suits that will expand with you for a while. Not those gray, ugly ones though.

Originally Posted by nvisible2you /img/forum/go_quote.gif for everyday wear i got away with comfortable pants a tshirt and bought maternity clothes just for dress up occasions.
0h and if you dont want to buy maternity jeans you can take a hair tie and put it around the button then loop through the button hole and put back on the button. it expands as your belly does =]

good idea! im gonna do that!

Back