Clothing and Big NYX Haul! *PICS* :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I had two samples of the NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow (thanks to Jess!) and thought I'd like to check out the rest, so I bought all the other shades!
smile.gif

P9110275.jpg

I also went to Frederick's to get a couple of everyday bras (they're boring, I know). Turns out these bras aren't nearly as comfortable as they seemed like they would be. Guess I'm a bigger VS fan than I thought! lol! Oh well, at least the girl working there was nice and helpful!
fredericksbra2.jpg
fredericksbra1.jpg

And last, but not least (I love this shirt), Charlotte Russe:
pCHIC1-3821239v380.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!
smile.gif

Great haul!! I love Fredericks... Shame that you got some uncomfortable ones!
smile.gif
Always a next time!
wink.gif

nice haul shaundra! enjoy! are you transferring the loose e/s or leaving them in the little vials they came in? i transferred mine, but it is SUCH a pain. 10 gram jars work well.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif nice haul shaundra! enjoy! are you transferring the loose e/s or leaving them in the little vials they came in? i transferred mine, but it is SUCH a pain. 10 gram jars work well. Thanks for the head's up!
smile.gif
I was thinking about leaving them, but if it gets to be too much of a pain, I'll try to transfer them.
smile.gif

Great haul Shaundra....so did i turn you onto the NYX loose shadows??? lol...i love them, i think they're the best loose shadows I have...shhh....i even like them more than my piggies...lmao!!!!

LOVE the top you bought....gorgeous!!!

Thanks, everyone!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great haul Shaundra....so did i turn you onto the NYX loose shadows??? lol...i love them, i think they're the best loose shadows I have...shhh....i even like them more than my piggies...lmao!!!! I'm wearing two right now! lol. They're so pretty!
smile.gif

Shaundra! you MUST transfer!!! the pain in transferring them is nothing compared to trying to work with them on a regular basis with those jars!!! and yes- 10 gr jars!

Latest posts

Back