Coastal brushes.. I got it today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi there gals!

I'v got today the 4 brushes that I order befor 10 days!

the shipping is very very fast!

but the brushes:

I order 4 brushes.

and I pleased only from one.

the rest is crap.. and sorry for the big words.

concealer brush limited edition- not recommended.

foundation concealer brush large- not recommended.

foundation concealer brush - not recommended.

but! the italian buff brush is fabelas!! really good and very soft.

thank you for lett me to update you!

I'm glad you received your order quickly, usually it takes longer.

Why don't you like the other brushes any particular reason? Sorry to hear you're disappointed.

I've ordered the deluxe buffer brush but they send me the wrong one by mistake so I'm waiting for the correct one to arrive.

hi there..

I think it not real material if you get my point.. its seems like a toy or somthing. thats why I didnt like the ather brushes. the hair is very very sintetic and not real. its very very uncomftable to work with.

hope I help you!

you can send me a message in hebrew if you want to.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi there.. I think it not real material if you get my point.. its seems like a toy or somthing. thats why I didnt like the ather brushes. the hair is very very sintetic and not real. its very very uncomftable to work with.

hope I help you!

you can send me a message in hebrew if you want to.

The 'hair' on these brushes IS synthetic, and is SUPPOSED to be - they are made from taklon fibres - the reason concealer and foundation brushes are made from this material is that taklon spread liquids and creams really well, whereas natural hair brushes soak up the liquid or cream and don't blend or spread well at all. The material they are made from is also noted on the website.
I have two of the three brushes you have (the large concealer and regular concealer) and they're really good, I use the smalled concealer brush for my (powder) mineral makeup concealer for undereyes and it is smooth, applies well and I use less product.

I think you just bought the wrong type of brush for what you wanted by mistake! I can see how it would be a shock/disappointing if you had wanted natural bristles and mistakenly ordered synthetic, or vice versa.

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif The 'hair' on these brushes IS synthetic, and is SUPPOSED to be - they are made from taklon fibres - the reason concealer and foundation brushes are made from this material is that taklon spread liquids and creams really well, whereas natural hair brushes soak up the liquid or cream and don't blend or spread well at all. The material they are made from is also noted on the website.
I have two of the three brushes you have (the large concealer and regular concealer) and they're really good, I use the smalled concealer brush for my (powder) mineral makeup concealer for undereyes and it is smooth, applies well and I use less product.

I think you just bought the wrong type of brush for what you wanted by mistake! I can see how it would be a shock/disappointing if you had wanted natural bristles and mistakenly ordered synthetic, or vice versa.

it brobably my mistake.. can you give me a link of what you bought? I want to see it..

becouse the italian brush is the best brush that I ever try...

I got the deluxe buffer brush from Coastal scents and this brush is amazingly soft! I love it for applying foundation, veil, and bronzer. I also love their duo sided eye shadow and brow/liner angled brush.

Originally Posted by Ronnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the deluxe buffer brush from Coastal scents and this brush is amazingly soft! I love it for applying foundation, veil, and bronzer. I also love their duo sided eye shadow and brow/liner angled brush. I've just got my deluxe buffer brush and tried it today, very soft brush!

The only problem is that it sheds *a lot*. Does your brush shed also?

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif it brobably my mistake.. can you give me a link of what you bought? I want to see it..

becouse the italian brush is the best brush that I ever try...

I got: Foundation concealer brush Coastal Scents: Foundation Concealer Brush
Deluxe Buffer Brush Coastal Scents: Deluxe Buffer Brush

Flat Mineral Bronzer Buffer Large Coastal Scents: Flat Mineral Bronzer Buffer Large

Foundation Concealer Brush Large Coastal Scents: Foundation Concealer Brush Large

Italian Badger Buffer Brush Large Coastal Scents: Italian Badger Buffer Brush Large

Supreme Synthetic 15pc brush set with case Coastal Scents: Supreme Synthetic 15 pc Brush Set with Case

All the brushes are very good, and their customer service is also very good (I dealt with Kathy about a brush missing from my order - she sent out a replacement which didn't arrive so she's sent out a replacement replacement (lol). Friendly too.)

Okay none of the links are working, you'll just have to go to the website and look them up. The concealer brushes clearly state they are made from taklon. I just want to make sure people aren't put of from buying from Coastal Scents from your review because they're actually really good. I'm not one to rave either
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got: Foundation concealer brush Coastal Scents: Foundation Concealer Brush
Deluxe Buffer Brush Coastal Scents: Deluxe Buffer Brush

Flat Mineral Bronzer Buffer Large Coastal Scents: Flat Mineral Bronzer Buffer Large

Foundation Concealer Brush Large Coastal Scents: Foundation Concealer Brush Large

Italian Badger Buffer Brush Large Coastal Scents: Italian Badger Buffer Brush Large

Supreme Synthetic 15pc brush set with case Coastal Scents: Supreme Synthetic 15 pc Brush Set with Case

All the brushes are very good, and their customer service is also very good (I dealt with Kathy about a brush missing from my order - she sent out a replacement which didn't arrive so she's sent out a replacement replacement (lol). Friendly too.)

Okay none of the links are working, you'll just have to go to the website and look them up. The concealer brushes clearly state they are made from taklon. I just want to make sure people aren't put of from buying from Coastal Scents from your review because they're actually really good. I'm not one to rave either
biggrin.gif

hi there!!!I respect your opinion..

this is very indevidually.. i think

I think the coastal have a wondefull C, and fast shipping.

I was thinking about getting the Supreme Synthetic 15pc brush set with case, but no I am unsure because you said their synthetic brushes aren't good... I want to use only synthetic brushes and thought these are the best?!?

Originally Posted by Ode to Joy /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was thinking about getting the Supreme Synthetic 15pc brush set with case, but no I am unsure because you said their synthetic brushes aren't good... I want to use only synthetic brushes and thought these are the best?!? I have this brush set and it's really nice with lots of different shaped, dense brushes for eyes. I don't really use the two face brushes though as I use other ones for my face.

Do you not use their face brushes because you have better ones or just because you don't need that type of brushes?

And pleas tell me what kind of brushes are in the set, I can't tell from the pic because I am a makeup beginner!

thank you!!!!

I dont use the face brush becouse its not comfterble in my face..

this is the brushes that I didnt like:

Foundation Concealer Brush Large

foundation concealer brush

concealer brush limited edition

and the queen of the brushes is "italian badger buffer brush large".

I hope this help becouse I cant get you the links.

may be you can type the name of the brush?

if you visit in coastal, get to brushes and than you see all the brushes..

Latest posts

Back