Coastal brushes.. I got it today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the 15 piece set. I tried the big brush once, didn't like the feel and it started shedding right away. I have tried a few of the other brushes and they are fine. For the price you can't go wrong.

I'm kind of a newbie so I'm not even sure what brushes do what in the 15 piece set. Although I tried one of the flat mini brushes for eye shadow and wow, now I know how to put mineral shadow on without it sprinkling all over my face..woohooo :)

hmm... reviews seem to be mixed... really confused now
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ode to Joy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you not use their face brushes because you have better ones or just because you don't need that type of brushes?
And pleas tell me what kind of brushes are in the set, I can't tell from the pic because I am a makeup beginner!

thank you!!!!

I use other brushes for my face.
I'm not sure what half of the other brushes are for, but there are ones I use for putting on a wash of eye colour, ones for small detailing, a liner brush, I'm pretty sure two of the brushes are foundation and concealer brushes, and there's a lip brush, and a blending (eyeshadow) brush too.

well the brushes I currently have are too hard and the eyeshadow brushes won't apply enough color as I want them to, I need to use a lot of product while the blending brushes take a lot of color from my lids instead instead of blending them!

Seems like I need a brush that packs(is that the right english word?) on color great.

I also hate that I need to rub my skin like crazy with the brushes that's not good for my skin - ok my point is: are the brushes really soft AND do a great job?

Originally Posted by Ode to Joy /img/forum/go_quote.gif well the brushes I currently have are too hard and the eyeshadow brushes won't apply enough color as I want them to, I need to use a lot of product while the blending brushes take a lot of color from my lids instead instead of blending them!Seems like I need a brush that packs(is that the right english word?) on color great.

I also hate that I need to rub my skin like crazy with the brushes that's not good for my skin - ok my point is: are the brushes really soft AND do a great job?

sorry that you dont like the brushes...Im too.

what brushes did you order?

Back