Coastal Scents Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm thinking about investing in Coastal Scents Brushes. Any good suggestions for some good brushes out there? I'm a first time mineral user and need some great brushes! Any recommendations would help because I have no idea what I'm doing! Thanks!

Originally Posted by LittleMissLilo /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm thinking about investing in Coastal Scents Brushes. Any good suggestions for some good brushes out there? I'm a first time mineral user and need some great brushes! Any recommendations would help because I have no idea what I'm doing! Thanks! everybody's raving about their italian badger brushes

I just bought a badger brush and that pink travel brush set. It was too cute to resist
frown.gif

hi there.. I have the italian badger brush and Im so happy with it!

its very very good one!

Love the pink brushes, wondering if its soft on the skin?

From the picture, the pink brushes don't really look soft.

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif rinoakoh your profile picture is too cute! Thks! pretty gal
smile.gif

Chose this avatar since it suits this lovely pink forum, am a hello kitty fan myself.

Originally Posted by lienny /img/forum/go_quote.gif everybody's raving about their italian badger brushes I agree, love this
rockwoot.gif
I buy two ^^

It's so gentle, my skin never go red or irritate with it
smile.gif
I buy too the "dior kabuki", this is so gentle, it's amazing ! (but the dior brush is a limited edition).

My application of mineral fondation is better, it's not the fondation has bad but my brushes yes (I have the sephora kabuki and the signatureminerals kabuki, not so gentle at all !)

I buy the dupe of mac 187 and many brushes for eyes, CS make 20% on the brushes
wink.gif
Go Go Go
biggrin.gif

I absolutely love the synthetic brushes I got from silk naturals. They are extremely soft. aubrey nicole also has some good synthetics but are a little pricier. Silk naturals has a great brush kit, check them out.

for starter i'd suggest you to get the italian badger brush for foundation and the duo fiber brush for blush and finishing powder. a lot of their brushes indeed look scratchy or rough in the pictures, like the talcon concealer brush. but i just bought one couple days ago and the bristles are actually very soft.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back