Collections on counter at MAC Pro

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Smoke Signals & Blue Storm are now on counter at MAC Pro in New York. JUst thought you guys would like to know.

I'm debating against the quads for Smoke Signals... But I'm splitting the pigment with a friend. Gotta see Blue Storm in person
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm debating against the quads for Smoke Signals... But I'm splitting the pigment with a friend. Gotta see Blue Storm in person
smile.gif
I feel the same way bout the quads. But the thing is, I got sooo much e/s to create a smoky eye look so i don't really need it. And I spent sooo much on flashtronic, rushmetal and in3d collections. I'm gonna check it out too and see how they are.
moa.gif

Originally Posted by cocochanel_nyc /img/forum/go_quote.gif I feel the same way bout the quads. But the thing is, I got sooo much e/s to create a smoky eye look so i don't really need it. And I spent sooo much on flashtronic, rushmetal and in3d collections. I'm gonna check it out too and see how they are.
moa.gif
I have enough e/s to make smokey eyes too but the Smoking quad is quite sexy in person. I wasn't feeling the new kohl powers at all. Blue Storm did nothing for me in person Aquillah.

I was hoping the kohl would be in powder form.
frown.gif

I dont' want the quads because they have perm colors that I already have.

i MIGHT buy one of the quads. I think I may want a few of the blue storm eyeshadows maybe. I will NOT go crazy though. LOL! Actually I might not buy anything.

Originally Posted by missjeffrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have enough e/s to make smokey eyes too but the Smoking quad is quite sexy in person. I wasn't feeling the new kohl powers at all. Blue Storm did nothing for me in person Aquillah. Well, Smoking Eyes does have my attention. The Gentle Fume quad though...Eh... I got the Smoked Eyes Palette from the Holiday 2006 collection... So, do I really need it? I mean, I'm sure I can get Rondelle somewhere, and I'm sure there's a dupe to Waft somewhere. I already have Gentle Fume... Carbon is a regular line item.
As for Blue Storm... I'm a sucker for blues LOL!

I definitely want to check out the quads in person. If they're out in the Pro stores already I wonder if they'll come out at the counters earlier than the 23rd? Isn't it usually like a week early in the Pro store?

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif I definitely want to check out the quads in person. If they're out in the Pro stores already I wonder if they'll come out at the counters earlier than the 23rd? Isn't it usually like a week early in the Pro store? Yeah, Pro gets them 1-2 weeks earlier... My Macy's has it already, and they'd show them to me, but won't let me get any... Of this, I am sure LOL!

I don't have any of the MAC shades in either quad so I plan on getting both. Maybe a l/g or two if I like the colors, but nada from Blue Storm. Maybe if MAcy's MAC isn't too busy tomorrow I will ask

Latest posts

Back