College Life

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know I havent been on much! But here are some pics of my dorm to make up for the lack of being here?!

The pink room is mine and the other is of my roomates room, hers was the only door opened to take pics of, but the other girls rooms are soooooo cute as well.

Miss ya'll!

It's going good so far
smile.gif

Thats adorable. I love all the pink stuff and hello kitty
smile.gif

Im missing my college life and I just graduated. haha.

I'm going to go help out my sorority next week though because it is recruitment time again!

College was awesome. Have sooo much fun! I miss it so much, it's sick.

Cute room! You are so lucky to get your own room. It's too crowded here for that.

Yay Mindy! I hope you are enjoying your first year of studies! Your room is so cute, that's definitely my kind of place.

Thanks for sharing! your dorm rooms are really nice, new furniture and all... I wish my dorm room was nice like that! I am actually arranging my new room in my new apartment so it was nice to look at your pics also for inspiration
smile.gif

Wow!!! College life has really changed!! Looks like your living in a fancy hotel!! Lol. When I went to college (I can't believe I just said that.... I sound like my parents.. Lol). Well we were cramed 3 or 4 in a small room with bunk beds.. Next to no closet space.. Comunity restrooms and shower... Ahhhhh. The good old days!! Lol

Must be nice!!! So what ya studing anyway, MindySue??

Karren

Fashion merchandising, and I know a lot of places have to share a room still..but this is a nice dorm! we are lucky! theres 4 bedrooms 2 baths, common kitchen and living room.

That's a dorm? Are you kidding me?! Haha yours is much nicer than mine is, mine is tiny! Hope you're enjoying yourself!

wow what a nice room, love the decoration!

Our dorm rooms in Austria are not near as nice

Your room is so beautiful and organized! So when are we going to see pictures of your boyfriend?

Latest posts

Back