Color Block by Sinful Colors

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
These are all core colors. New display, old colors.

[SIZE=large]Color Block [/SIZE]
Retail: $1.99

1. Let's Meet (yellow)
  2. Why Not (blue)
  3. Big Daddy (orange)
  4. Let's Talk (purple)
  5. Ruby Ruby (red)
  6. Happy Ending (green)

​
928 Let's Meet (yellow)​
 ​
951 Why Not (blue)​
 ​
850 Big Daddy (orange)​
 ​
929 Let's Talk (purple)​
 ​
369 Ruby Ruby (red)​
 ​
949 Happy Ending (green)​

Reaction score
I love these colors and can't wait to try them. Although the artist in me kind of flinches at calling Let's Talk a purple. It's a blue it's just warmer toned than Why Not. I have a similar color in Piggy Polish to Let's Talk that's called "Something Blue" and if it weren't for the horridly long drying time, I'd use it more often.

Reaction score
I like all of those colors! I agree that Let's Talk looks more like a dark blue than a purple, unless it's the lighting. Big Daddy is one of the nicer oranges that I've seen; I may actually be able to pull that one off for summer.

Reaction score
Yesterday I bought Why Not and Big Daddy. I also bought Dream On. I didn't even go for any of these colors sadly. I'm looking for a turquoise that leans more towards blue. If anyone knows of any let me know! :)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by UrbanFool /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How about the Niki Manaj "Fly" posted elsewhere here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/121376/opi-nicki-minaj-collection

It's an awesome turquoise and the pink is great too. (can't recall the name of it.)

Duh... "Pink Friday"
Thanks for linking to that older thread! I hadn't seen the Nicki Minaj collection before. I like all of the polishes, especially Save Me. The silver and rainbow glitter is so cool!

Reaction score
I don't know how availabe the Nicky Minaj collection is, I couldn't find any around me, which included a trek to the mall! I just bought some Essie colors and they have a "boating/ out to sea" collection with a pretty turquoise color. Also scored some colors at Sally's and found another hot turqoise color there...along with some new neon China Glazes... I think I ended up with 6 new colors? lol..love nail polish!

Reaction score
Beauty Brands also had the Nicki Minaj, as do a couple of the local nail places...definitely worth a look-see (And online, I know I ordered from Bloom and was able to get some SAVE ME, they DID have the whole collection)

Reaction score
I'll have to look online, no Ulta's near me. Even my Sephora is a small corner in JCPenney. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've been researching online and beginning to make my purchases that way, as well, for my beauty products. Which is one of the many reasons I joined here! I do my own nails, so I never make it to a nail salon anymore, except for my spring/summer pedis!

Latest posts